Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you have ever done with a sexual partner?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't compete with some of the stuff on here, but I rammed a Lion Bar up her twat once, then ate it later when I got peckish. It was a bit mushy. (the Lion Bar that is, not her twat).

I also used to cycle to her place, then remove the red back light from my bike, and use it to light the bedroom so it was like f***ing a WHORE in a BROTHEL.

Last edited:

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
coventrygull said:
What about doing oral on a bird at the wrong time of the month:eek:

Yes, a couple of times first time I didn't know untill it was to late and had a horrible taste in my mouth, not the nicest of surprises. The second time I knew but it was at the start so none to heavy flow, and sorry to be to graphic, but tampon was in and was just doing a some shallow stimulation.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
555kaz said:
Yes, a couple of times first time I didn't know untill it was to late and had a horrible taste in my mouth, not the nicest of surprises. The second time I knew but it was at the start so none to heavy flow, and sorry to be to graphic, but tampon was in and was just doing a some shallow stimulation.
You sick, sick puppy.

A friend of mine (honest guv) lives in Bangkok. He is a proper deviant and makes the most of the facilities available on his doorstep. His favourite activity at his local at the moment is the wheel of fortune. He is stripped naked and wrapped (face up) in cellophane to a revolving circular table. The cellophane stops the whips marking his skin as this may raise awkward questions from his wife. Above the table is a platform where 2 or 3 brass' proceed to piss on him whilst he is spun below and another brass gives him a good whipping. This goes on for anything up to 2 hours. He loves it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
555kaz said:

I like a twat did it to impress. She was stunning and seriously kinky. At least I got to watch her have sex with her friend :D

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The best/worst thing about this post is that I KNOW some of the people on here are telling the truth!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Jam The Man said:
The best/worst thing about this post is that I KNOW some of the people on here are telling the truth!

I am v sorry, but have kept the worst stuff secret. Although please don't let your dearl beloved see this thread or could be in for trouble ;)

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Easy 10 said:
Can't compete with some of the stuff on here, but I rammed a Lion Bar up her twat once, then ate it later when I got peckish. It was a bit mushy. (the Lion Bar that is, not her twat).

I also used to cycle to her place, then remove the red back light from my bike, and use it to light the bedroom so it was like f***ing a WHORE in a BROTHEL.

I used a mars bar and it makes a real mess of the sheets and also her pubes got a bit matted.

I still almost die at the Alan Partridge episode when he appears at the door with chocolate all around his mouth after an evening with a lady. Oh the memory of it all:D

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL - I don't think she can see this, she must be at least 6 inches away

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL... nah she's really in the kitchen... getting ready.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here