Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Disgusting Human in UK?

bigbadbonkingbob

Aug 21, 2006
A sociopath is an individual for whom pain or suffering caused to another individual is irrelevant in order for them to get what they want.

A psychopath is an individual for whom pain or suffering caused to another individual is the actual aim.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
The Price Vehicle has had the Wheels well and truely come off. They way she has behaved during and after the split with long suffering Andre has been very badly handled by her and anyone advising her, her agent, management team, family and friends. She could not have handled it worse if she tried.

My best guess is she has realised she f***ed up losing andre who on the face of all the evidence to hand since he met her and the 6 years inbetween has acted with utmost integrity and loving and has taken on her disabled son as his own and appears to be a doting father and all round bloody decent bloke.

She in the cold light of day thought andre would always be around for her to put down and humiliate but one day andre said " I have had enough of this shit " and headed for the door.

She is trashing around with her life in a bad place and although she would never admit it has lost a diamond bloke in andre the likes of which she will never get again so she is lashing out and slagging him off ( like she did all along ). She has gone out and found a defenceless knucklehead in a classic rebound situation that will end in tears.

However to call her the worst human in the UK is somewhat over the top and who knows about the rape allegations, it could well be true.

Thats my take on it anyway.

Absolutely spot on, agree with every word of that. She has f***ed up with a really good guy (okay he can be a bit of a sap but is a nice fella) and she has to live with that.

TEAM ANDRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe so, but any 'success' that Peter Andre is having is purely on the strength of the tabloid and reality show interest in Katie Price putting him in the shop window.

I don't agree with that at all Tom. Andre went into IACGMOOH as a faded celebrity who did have massive success in his own right in the past.

The fact he fell for Price is neither here not there. The way andre behaved in IACGMOOH meant the UK public took him to their hearts as a cracking geezer. I certainly did.

I think his star was rising from his own demeanor and actions and would have got the backing of Moyles and had the no 1 hit for Mysterious Girl and no 3 hit shortly after with Insania whether he copped off with Price or not. So he did not piggy back on the success and profile of Price. Infact if anything she held him back for 6 years by humiliating him in every paper, chat show and tv appearance they made together.

Now andre is free I predict he will go from strength to strength and have a far higher profile than Price in the future despite her not because of her.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My words of wisdom regarding relationships is that if your partner does not RESPECT you the relationship is worthless, pointless and doomed to fail.

Andre took 6 years to realise this but he is on the up and there is a lovely poetic justice in that.

Go Pete.

:yahoo:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If this is true surely it would have been mentioned in one of her books as a boost for sales, I believe we are now on about volume 9 of her life already, aren't we ?

Face it, Peter Andre was led by his penis.
If he couldn't work out that she was a ho, then he deserves all he gets.
If he COULD work out that she's a tart, then.... he deserves all he gets.

Conclusion.... you got it, he deserves all he got.
All this about what a cracking lad? He got worked, so.... where's the harm done to your world?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats a very cynical view NMH. He maybe like her for the person she was hard to believe but there must be some reason why he stayed with her for 6 years. She has maybe changed or maybe tried to be someone she wasn't and the beast came out in the end.

bigbadbonkingbob

Aug 21, 2006
She's got massive bangers and an arse like two cats fighting in a sack. I don't see what the problem is, I'll bet he's not moaning.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Some Sanity

If this is true surely it would have been mentioned in one of her books as a boost for sales, I believe we are now on about volume 9 of her life already, aren't we ?

At last, a sensible, well thought out, reasoned opinion of the s**g that deserves to rot in hell with a red hot poker up her a**e! (But she might like that)

:lol:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yes... and?

This binary thing in law (if a case is found 'not guilty', it means the accuser is lying) you're babbling on about... Sorry, what ARE you on about? You've completely lost me here.

Someone being found not guilty does not necessarily mean the accuser is lying. To say that they automatically are lying is utter toss.

I disagree that it is 'utter toss'. I think if someone accuses you of something you didn't do, they are a liar.

However, the application of this to a "he said, she said" situation as rapes often become with lack of evidence and no way of proving consent perhaps isn't as neat as I thought.

It is an idea I've had for some time and wanted to debate, but it's not really something you just bring up, this thread gave me the opportuinity to put forward that idea in some sort of context.

Thank you for debating it with me and showing me the weaknesses of the idea.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I was thinking of doing a Katie Price sweepstake with a list of illnesses, diseases, unfortunate situaitons and crimes which will be her next tabloid story

After rape came in, I was gutted I didnt start earlier

Keep the catagories coming

- SWINE Flu
- Aids
- Cancer
- Tumour
- Shes adopted
- she aborted the baby from said rape
- Weirdo in the park when she was 6 was Sven
- She won the lottery, but lost the jackpot winning ticket
- She never loved Peter
- Peter Andre is not the father of "their kids"

She was born a bloke?? Or a dog....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That's not the point you were making.

'Something you didn't do' and being found 'not guilty' are not necessarily the same thing.

No, my point was applying that to the law in cases of 'he said, she said' that rape often is, wherein "not guilty" for one party means the law doesn't believe the accusations of the other.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
No, my point was applying that to the law in cases of 'he said, she said' that rape often is, wherein "not guilty" for one party means the law doesn't believe the accusations of the other.

It's not about whether the law never believes the accusations of one over the other. The burden of proof is with the accuser, and it's for them to prove beyond reasonable doubt the nature of their accusation. Therefore a 'not guilty' verdict does not necessarily mean that the accuser was lying; it can often mean that they didn't put across enough of a case to prove their accusation.

It can sometimes be that to a greater or lesser degree that neither party was lying, or that both parties were lying, which is different from your automatic black-and-white assumptions of 'he's not guilty therefore she's lying...'

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Sigh.....

It's not about whether the law never believes the accusations of one over the other. The burden of proof is with the accuser, and it's for them to prove beyond reasonable doubt the nature of their accusation. Therefore a 'not guilty' verdict does not necessarily mean that the accuser was lying; it can often mean that they didn't put across enough of a case to prove their accusation.

It can sometimes be that to a greater or lesser degree that neither party was lying, or that both parties were lying, which is different from your automatic black-and-white assumptions of 'he's not guilty therefore she's lying...'

Please take your copy of 'The Pedantic Amateur Lawyer' out of your arse, open your eyes and wake up n smell the roses. :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here