Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Disgusting Human in UK?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can she ever shut up and f**k off?! Funny never heard of this before but now the new boyfriend has an 'interesting' career that has been criticised in some quarters she has to issue this drivel. Self centred, publicity seeking s**g!

I am not diminishing any rape victim I just don't believe her. :rant:

Katie Price reveals she was raped when young From The Argus)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think you are being harsh on this one. I have read reports about the new boyfriends film and rape. If she feels she needs to rubbish this because of her past fair enough.

However I had a lot of respect for price in the past for achieving what she has but it is all gone now with her antics since the split with long suffering Andre.

Price's career and reputation are in tatters whilst Andre is going from strength to strenght with a top 5 single, new album and a new slot on GMTV morning show as their roving reporter and a slot on a Saturday prime time quiz show.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Price's career and reputation are in tatters whilst Andre is going from strength to strenght with a top 5 single, new album and a new slot on GMTV morning show as their roving reporter and a slot on a Saturday prime time quiz show.

Maybe so, but any 'success' that Peter Andre is having is purely on the strength of the tabloid and reality show interest in Katie Price putting him in the shop window.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Untrustworthy!

I think you are being harsh on this one. I have read reports about the new boyfriends film and rape. If she feels she needs to rubbish this because of her past fair enough.

However I had a lot of respect for price in the past for achieving what she has but it is all gone now with her antics since the split with long suffering Andre.

Her mouth spouts whatever she thinks might raise her profile or public ratings. She has no compunction about lying if it helps her, whatever the consequences.

I just do not believe her!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Katie Price disgusting ? Maybe but certainly tedious and manipulative.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Her mouth spouts whatever she thinks might raise her profile or public ratings. She has no compunction about lying if it helps her, whatever the consequences.

I just do not believe her!

She's very media savvy and knows exactly how to play them... I don't know how/why this claim has come out, but to suggest that she's lying about being raped or just using it to 'boost' her profile is quite frankly a f***ing disgrace.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why?

She's very media savvy and knows exactly how to play them... I don't know how/why this claim has come out, but to suggest that she's lying about being raped or just using it to 'boost' her profile is quite frankly a f***ing disgrace.

Could you please explain why it is a 'f*****g disgrace' to question someone's honesty? Especially if that person, as you say, is very media savvy, has questionable morals and is trying like hell to regain some public popularity.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Could you please explain why it is a 'f*****g disgrace' to question someone's honesty? Especially if that person, as you say, is very media savvy, has questionable morals and is trying like hell to regain some public popularity.

You haven't 'questioned' her honesty - you've made a judgement on her honesty. You've implied she's a liar.

Those are different things.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

I just nearly spat my tea everywhere. The long suffering Peter Andre, thats priceless.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I was thinking of doing a Katie Price sweepstake with a list of illnesses, diseases, unfortunate situaitons and crimes which will be her next tabloid story

After rape came in, I was gutted I didnt start earlier

Keep the catagories coming

- SWINE Flu
- Aids
- Cancer
- Tumour
- Shes adopted
- she aborted the baby from said rape
- Weirdo in the park when she was 6 was Sven
- She won the lottery, but lost the jackpot winning ticket
- She never loved Peter
- Peter Andre is not the father of "their kids"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Too right I am!

You haven't 'questioned' her honesty - you've made a judgement on her honesty. You've implied she's a liar.

Those are different things.

Of course I am implying that she is lying, and until a report of rape is made to Sussex Police I will continue to imply it. Every one of her ex boyfriends could now be 'suspected' of rape by someone. until she is prepared to make an official complaint she should shut the f**k up! As should you!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

So, guilty until proven innocent then? based on being media savvy and getting her tits out a lot? Nice one.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I was thinking of doing a Katie Price sweepstake with a list of illnesses, diseases, unfortunate situaitons and crimes which will be her next tabloid story

- Peter Andre is not the father of "their kids"

I thing i will go for this one :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here