Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Morrissey and the Falklands

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I love it when people come onto NSC making out that they rise above the common herd, that their shit doesn't smell and just how they don't really care only to keep posting in the same thread.

So, why are you doing it?

Ive already given my reasons for joining the thread, and its developed from there. Whats your reason?

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
boohoo...im gutted.

I joined this thread in reference to the perception of Morrissey...the rest of my posts were RESPONSES to questions asked of me.
Your post was an exercise in pomposity. As usual.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Both of which are duty free economic Euro zones that help the Morroccans as well as the Spanish.. :) and I think the Maroc govt knows that despite its requests about taking them back....Think they were free ports before the fascist Spanish govt took over anyway...havnt spoken to you for a while, hows it hanging?

Last edited:

Okay, it's time I spoke for ALL of North Stand Chat.

Morrissey we ALL feel you are a boring shit-eating old fairy, light on talent, and nobody in England agrees with you.
We all would prefer you to try swimming home while wearing a weight-belt.
Everybody wants you to do one, and relieve the World of one embarrassment to us.
You twat.

I love it when people come onto NSC making out that they rise above the common herd, that their shit doesn't smell and just how they don't really care only to keep posting in the same thread.

I'll speak for all NSC again here, when I note that you add NOTHING to NSC except to stand in judgment of other people's opinions and try to belittle them with poor put-downs presumably to make yourself feel highbrow and better about yourself.

Yes, ALL of NSC realise you NEVER bring anything interesting to the table or add anything worthwhile at all.
You are at LEAST as boring and pompous as the subject of this thread.

We the people of NSC, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for North Stand Chat.
Section 1; Pot noodles for everyone, join with Morrissey in his trans-Atlantic swim effort whilst attached at the arse, to his plonker.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Like I said...the rights and wrongs of the Falklands issue, I couldnt care less about. Sheep and a few farmers do not make a nation.
All im saying is...for the 3rd and last time is... that I think its funny that if he had said the opposite, people would have been praising him...but people seem to be saying, because his opinion is different from theirs, then, as a pop singer, he should keep his opinions to himself.

and why CZ?... Britain has a decent record in bullying smaller states.
I totaly agree, for the record I think his opinion sucks and he always has been and always will be a CNUNT IMHO. An opinion btw that finds itself in camp majority.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Okay, it's time I spoke for ALL of North Stand Chat.

Morrissey we ALL feel you are a boring shit-eating old fairy, light on talent, and nobody in England agrees with you.
We all would prefer you to try swimming home while wearing a weight-belt.
Everybody wants you to do one, and relieve the World of one embarrassment to us.
You twat.
most sensible post in this thread

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Should we give the Channel Islands back? They did belong to France, in one way or another and they are nearer and all have French surnames!

Should we give the Channel Islands back? They did belong to France, in one way or another and they are nearer and all have French surnames!

Not forgetting the Isle of Wight, that belonged to the Pagans at one time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here