Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Morrisons Brentford Parking Fine

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
I got done £52.00 for parking in PIZZA hut for a few hours in Havant whilst i was on a kidney machine for few hours as the road was partially closed near the unit. Zapped me on a camera as i entered and left only had 10 mins parking if you do not use pizza hut and register inside never saw the signs as well bastards place was deserted as well! :mad:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I got done £52.00 for parking in PIZZA hut for a few hours in Havant whilst i was on a kidney machine for few hours as the road was partially closed near the unit. Zapped me on a camera as i entered and left only had 10 mins parking if you do not use pizza hut and register inside never saw the signs as well bastards place was deserted as well! :mad:

Next time, don't pay it. Unless it's a council or police ticket of course, then dispute it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Hey Giraffe my long necked friend, I know I pm'd you a while back to see how things were going, and they were looking good, but how about a public update??

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
If they took no action their car park would be full each home game and their customers would not be able to gain entrance,the fact that there were spaces indicates the firm do follow up illegal parking.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
If they took no action their car park would be full each home game and their customers would not be able to gain entrance,the fact that there were spaces indicates the firm do follow up illegal parking.

Or that fools pay their invoices.

They are chancers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am now chasing a firm who clamped my daughter in law in a private road and demanded £230 plus if not paid within 1 hour £35 per 15 mins there after up to 24 hours then £100 per day there after. She paid the £230.00 I am trying to get it back and have threatend them with County Court and also increased charges.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here