Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MORONS on Facebook.....

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
One of the descriptions

basicaly the police are trying to get us to stop wearing our shirts in pubs and things for the world cup as its "offending" immagrants! right im no racist but this is UTTER BULLSHIT we need to show them what our country is made of and make them let us english citizens support our country in whichever way we please!

Other than the fact these groups are totally ridiculous, the grammar :facepalm:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I am annoyed that people say it is chavvy though, I wish we could be a little bit more proud of our flag!

Agree with that. I have 3 England flags ready to adorn my porch and a couple of windows once the WC starts, but part of me feels a bit embarrassed about it due the chaviness perception of it. Won't stop me though.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
theres also the other one about "oh if our flag offends you i'd be happy to help you pack!"

fucks sake show me one single person in this country that is offended by the flag??

racist gullible mongs the lot of them!

Yep, they are. I can't believe some people have the nerve to moan about the St George Cross or the Union Jack. If they dont like the country's flag and it offends them so much then they can easily f*** off. They are welcome to live here, but don't take the piss.

There are loads of people that think this and I have been asked to take down the St George Cross on many occasions - never have I agreed and never will I.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Yep, they are. I can't believe some people have the nerve to moan about the St George Cross or the Union Jack. If they dont like the country's flag and it offends them so much then they can easily f*** off. They are welcome to live here, but don't take the piss.

There are loads of people that think this and I have been asked to take down the St George Cross on many occasions - never have I agreed and never will I.

?? sorry i do not believe you have been asked to take down the flag on many occasions. unless you're annoying people with it...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
?? sorry i do not believe you have been asked to take down the flag on many occasions. unless you're annoying people with it...

It has "f*** off Darkies" printed in big letters across the middle of it.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
theres also the other one about "oh if our flag offends you i'd be happy to help you pack!"

fucks sake show me one single person in this country that is offended by the flag??

racist gullible mongs the lot of them!

Cornish Nationlists are evidently offended, they have a Facebook campaign too (to ban England Flag from Cornwall). They live in 'this country' at the moment.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
To all those who are going on about "the muslims across the road" and other foreigners complaining about having a St. George's cross up. I personally think your all lying bastards.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
No foreigner, black, asian, australian, arab, muslim or any other race, colour or religion wants to see the St Georges flag banned. It's some white English twat with nothing better to do sitting in his office all day who THINKS it possible could offend someone.

From my experience, most of the above love seeing a patriotic nation and flags flying high.

I've travelled the world, and those races you mention above, are the ones more likely to be totally proud of their flag, and therefore highly unlikely to moan about us displaying our flag in our country. They would probably frown upon usmore, if we didn't display it.

As you say its some twat with nothing better to do, and the really sad thing is, its probably stirs up more racial tention, then keeping their soppy mouths shut. Or maybe thats what the set out to do!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
When? Who by? Where?

From 2001 until 2006 I managed off licences all over Sussex.

During the 2004 World Cup I had the flag of St George up over my windows and inside the shop in Steyning. I had an asian couple come into the shop and they told me I should take the flags down as not everybody in the country supports England. I also had an English guy come in and he said that I should take it down so as not to offend anyone. There was also a threatening letter which got handed over to the police although nothing came of that.

The other time I was working in an off licence in Seaford during the 2006 World Cup. Again I had asians come in, a group of them this time, they got quite nasty actually until the owner came out and calmed the situation down. I think it helped that he was Indian. He had no problem with the flags so why should they?

Obviously this is the minority we are speaking about here and not everyone is as narrow minded.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I am annoyed that people say it is chavvy though, I wish we could be a little bit more proud of our flag!

But complaining about it is chavvy because it isn't true and can only have ben considerd to be the truth if you swallow everything the Sun says. Which is...lets face it...SERIOUSLY chavvy.

IKDRF

May 1, 2009
From 2001 until 2006 I managed off licences all over Sussex.

During the 2004 World Cup I had the flag of St George up over my windows and inside the shop in Steyning. I had an asian couple come into the shop and they told me I should take the flags down as not everybody in the country supports England. I also had an English guy come in and he said that I should take it down so as not to offend anyone. There was also a threatening letter which got handed over to the police although nothing came of that.

The other time I was working in an off licence in Seaford during the 2006 World Cup. Again I had asians come in, a group of them this time, they got quite nasty actually until the owner came out and calmed the situation down. I think it helped that he was Indian. He had no problem with the flags so why should they?

Obviously this is the minority we are speaking about here and not everyone is as narrow minded.

Interesting post.

I wondered why I find the English flag offensive and found that it wasn't the flag I found offensive but the type of attitude that the a significant proportion of the people who fly it have. Yourself being a noteable exception.
There in is the rub. The only thing that stops me from being proud to be English is the people who claim most to be proud to be English. (See facebook group of that title)
I love all that is good in England but nothing which pertains to the aggresive or desire or claim to superiority. That is the difference between patriotism and nationalism.
There are a few groups of both English and non English in this country who do object to the flag and indeed they can go f*** themselves excepting that I would not feel bound to support a racist facebook group which highlighted them as a majority.
I remember seeing those 'non racist' March For England members marching through Brighton and turning my back in shame as they flew the flag and chanted anti German songs.
It is those of us who love England for its good and dont incorporate the hatred of all others who should be reclaiming the flag. Our pride has been tainted. Not by foreigners but by those who claim to be their nemesis.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did fly the St George flag but now I am sure everyone thinks racist scum. The facts are anyone that flys the flag nowadays is considered a low life. Sad but true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here