Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MORONS on Facebook.....

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Silly isn't it. Who exactly is going to stop any of us wearing an England shirt, really?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Silly isn't it. Who exactly is going to stop any of us wearing an England shirt, really?

What amazes me is that these dribbling idiots haven't taken a second away from believing EVERYTHING THE SUN TELLS THEM TO THINK to look around them and see the hundreds of England flags I have seen up everywhere.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
Yep f***ing idiots, come on england!:clap2:

Attachments

• 25364_381344641999_90114886999_4292196_2296281_s.jpg
    25364_381344641999_90114886999_4292196_2296281_s.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,109

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am annoyed that people say it is chavvy though, I wish we could be a little bit more proud of our flag!

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
England flying proudly at my house. If the pakistanis, from round the corner, complain then I'll happily pack their bags for them :)

Edit: They did this for the previous World Cup! Cunts

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What amazes me is that these dribbling idiots haven't taken a second away from believing EVERYTHING THE SUN TELLS THEM TO THINK to look around them and see the hundreds of England flags I have seen up everywhere.

Hang on a minute? Are you suggesting that The Sun would lie to us? (or worse still, try and manipulate how we think?)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
theres also the other one about "oh if our flag offends you i'd be happy to help you pack!"

fucks sake show me one single person in this country that is offended by the flag??

racist gullible mongs the lot of them!

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
Its bloody obvious that the Sun has ,as usual ,exaggerated and over sensationalised
the issue, and jeers to to anybody who took the article seriously.

I dont know how other areas of the country have reacted,but Lincolnshire police
have described the banning of England shirts as "complete and utter nonsense"

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
There's also a group called something like; They aren't going to ban England flags you gullible twats. Which is a much better group IMO.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
These sort of urban myths spring up all the time. It's the same with places "banning Christmas". We seem determined to believe that we are being denied our heritage, history and traditions, but I read about 100 times more of it than I ever see.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
More morons on FB frantically spreading the old "look out, there's a man in a Hyundai trying to grab kids off the streets" story again this week.

Utter bullshit, every time, and yet people still feel the need to copy and paste it to all their friends. I mean...firstly this story and variations of it are a well known urban myth, and secondly, do these people really need a Facebook warning to remind them to look after their kids? SAKE.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
No foreigner, black, asian, australian, arab, muslim or any other race, colour or religion wants to see the St Georges flag banned. It's some white English twat with nothing better to do sitting in his office all day who THINKS it possible could offend someone.

From my experience, most of the above love seeing a patriotic nation and flags flying high.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Love the fact some people really do believe it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here