Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mornington Crescent!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
According to subsection 3 of the King Charles rules all level crossings south of the river are suspended on Wednesdays so;

Kingston Broadway

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
I believe that the Long Man of Wilmington Accord 1962 (updated by the Heissal treaty 1974) had all King Charles rules overturned except of course the closure of interconnecting doors on all South Bound Trains leaving stations begining with F. So I take your Kingston Broadway and trump it with (F)ulham Broadway ......I love this game

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Under Hartington's Paradigm, I can go from Fulham Broadway to Kensington High Street. Thanks.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I believe that the Long Man of Wilmington Accord 1962 (updated by the Heissal treaty 1974) had all King Charles rules overturned except of course the closure of interconnecting doors on all South Bound Trains leaving stations begining with F. So I take your Kingston Broadway and trump it with (F)ulham Broadway ......I love this game

The Heissal treaty was declared null and void at the last International Convention as it contravened Harrington's Conjecture. Therefore;

Leicester Square

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
The Heissal treaty was declared null and void at the last International Convention as it contravened Harrington's Conjecture.

It was argued only last week in the corner of the Public Bar in the Toad and Ferret that Harrington's Conjecture was merely put forward by the Left of Centre Right Majorotist as a blind for the Rollover manouvre and we can't allow that can we so Leicester Square to Chancery Lane

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Why hasn't anyone said Tooting Broadway? There've been countless openings for it.

Amateurs.

But for Plummings Binomial I would have played it earlier. There have been several opportunities though, I'll give you that.

But for now.... Chancery Lane.... let me see....

Mile End

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You just don't understand the rules properly;

Barnet High Street

Bad move. Under the Merchants rules re-written in the mid seventies, no move may be made to a place that shares initials with a high street store on Wednesdays due to half day closing.

Blackhorse Road

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'm amazed that nobody's played their joker! Here goes;

Goodge Street

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Being in the 23 rd hour of the day I can now choose to play the cheese board and hopefully out manoeuvre all candidates with the customary yellow pants by calling to the table...

Black friar

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
due to a last dash in the last i caught the train using the solar knee and heel

Richmond

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Given the 11 hour time zone difference I invoke the Pacific Intervention (1959 Statehood Treaty, Para 56b) and a simultaneous Reverse Transit (retrograde provision). Thus:

Golders Green
:smokin:

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Given the 11 hour time zone difference I invoke the Pacific Intervention (1959 Statehood Treaty, Para 56b) and a simultaneous Reverse Transit (retrograde provision). Thus:

Golders Green
:smokin:

May I take a daring tactical sideswipe, and utilise the Capaldi doubles ruling, which, unless I'm very much mistaken, puts you and the previous player in NID, gives me an optional Fortescue bonus, and allows me to arrive stright to RAVENSCOURT PARK without fear of being overtaken?

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
Well impressed with the calibre of the players here, had no idea there were
so many 'grande tour' standard players.
I'm a but rusty so will cite the Littleton gyratory manoeuvre and
go for Highgate (via Charring Cross)
Ha!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hmm the standard of play is getting pretty high so I'm going to have to invoke Morton's last pricinciple and stay on the parallel to go;

Totteridge and Whetstone

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
School Boy Error catfish!

Amersham.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Tricky, luckily i had my man servant Rashengwa waiting at Totteridge and Whetstone, ordered him to perform Fornbrough's Salmon on the left foot, needless to say the train will not be stopping!

Chalk Farm

Last edited:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
i learnt this move from the great man him self....i think you know who i mean.

kennington.

kapow to you all

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
i learnt this move from the great man him self....i think you know who i mean.

kennington.

kapow to you all

Bank Branch or Charing Cross? It makes a difference to the game, and what the next possible move might be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here