Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mornington Crescent!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
On a Friday? When there's a "t" in the month? Tch, it's like you're just ignoring the rules entirely!

I shall try to drag this back towards some semblance of common sense with a jump to UXBRIDGE

Are we playing Regency rules or Ancient & Modern? I'm so confused I'm going put myself in NIDD & miss a go.

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Ooh, long time since a loop on the TCR

Chalfont & Latimer

And I thank you.....please refer to my earlier post #28 I claim triple doubles with extra singles enforce the ealing sidings protocol and take a Deep Level closed variant Down Street leaving me just 17 moves from and easy win

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
And I thank you.....please refer to my earlier post #28 I claim triple doubles with extra singles enforce the ealing sidings protocol and take a Deep Level closed variant Down Street leaving me just 17 moves from and easy win

That's as maybe. But you are at Finchley Road and in a Dollis Hill Loop.

Get out of that one, smartarse! :thumbsup:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've just checked with the archivist at the Bodleian Library and that last move was definitely out of bounds.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have telephoned Lord Sebastian Witherington-Smythe and he has confirmed the move to Canada Water performed by Frutos was indeed perfectly legal.

Keep calm and carry on.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Excellent reverse loop move there, but it came at a price. Time to wrap up this game.

Maida Vale.

Schoolboy error there, you've obviously forgotten that we're on an even-numbered day of an even-numbered month. With that in mind, anyone can surely see the easy double to MORNINGTON CRESCENT

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
and that just leaves one thing to say...............Northwick Park...........I can smell it !!!!!!!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Didn't see that coming - well played. You collect the Armitage Shanks Charity Bowl.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thank the Lord!

---
- <font size "1" face="Courier New">Sent from my iPhone usnig my fat fingers.</font>

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
WHAT..................damn this time delay that was my next move after the one after this.................BAH HUMBUGGERY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here