Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Signings this week...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
KLL on loan, cant pass a medical so club cant insure him, so no other option than a long loan. Also need one more proven striker.

KLL on a loan to buy would be perfect! One more striker?? We already have 3 who scored 75 goals between them last term, plus Bergkamp to boot! I think a CB and some FB cover plus a creative central midfielder, along with KLL of course...so four more in my humble opinion!

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Having another look SCC have not tied up cork yet - can play at the back or midfield - will know bridcutt and other youngsters. 750K, England under 21. To me appears the perfect signing ! Go on Gus and Tony get one over SCC.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We were incredibly lucky last season in terms of injuries I think. I agree that 1 versatile full back would do the job, but I would like to see another one signed just to be on the safe side.

Virgo went to Bristol Rovers.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
As mentioned in a previous thread Gus has been talking to Liverpool Representatives.
I would love to get one of their youngsters down here...maybe one of Full-backs; Flanagan or Robinson. Can't see Kenny Dalglish letting either go until he's signed another recognised Full-Back.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4206524 said:
We need defenders. Big time.

Yeah, if we dont we risk becoming like Peterborough last season, CMS knocking them in, but conceding almost as many at the wrong end too.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Whatever people think, we need some experence at championship or above level in the side. Older heads, not many just a couple in the Kish mould.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We need another player in Simon Morgan, Guy Butters mould to help organise the defence and cover for El Abd and Elphick. What has happened to that Michael Woods supposed to be signing for a southern club when he returned from holiday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here