Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More moaners!

More complaints about not being able to buy tickets for tonight's game unless one has 60 loyalty points or more. Loyalty points are issued to LOYAL supporters, so those who want to buy tickets for HIGH profile games only are going to miss out. There is nothing wrong with this system as it was devised to reward LOYAL supporters.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
I didn't have 60 loyalty points but got a ticket online easily enough. Just need to be prompt.

Anyway, yes it is to reward "loyal" supporters but you need to sell to them in the 1st place for them to attain a "loyal" status. The fact is, you may have to see some less glamourous matches to get a purchase history.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
supporters but you need to sell to them in the 1st place for them to attain a "loyal" status. The fact is, you may have to see some less glamourous matches to get a purchase history.

Wind up thread in first place but has a small point.

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
You only needed to have gone to 4 games to get 60 points (the 2 carling cup games and 2 league games) so if someone couldn't do that then there are more 'deserving' fans for the Liverpool game. In the end I think you only needed a purchase history as long as you bought a ticket early? Some of my friends have been badgering for tickets that couldn't even be arsed to come to the Sunderland game, so it serves them right!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I'm loyal - I got mine.

Feel a little sorry for those with 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 points who were beaten by those with zero (many of whom will be Reds)

They could have dropped it to 30 points or similar for 24 hours afterwards. Saying that they may have had to call time on sales to actually get them out on time.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
More complaints about not being able to buy tickets for tonight's game unless one has 60 loyalty points or more. Loyalty points are issued to LOYAL supporters, so those who want to buy tickets for HIGH profile games only are going to miss out. There is nothing wrong with this system as it was devised to reward LOYAL supporters.

Right? I don't know how people just expect to turn up on the day esp. if they don't want to go to league games..

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So I take it that you are one of those who couldn't get a ticket for tonight's game because you don't have enough loyalty points. STOP BLOODY MOANING!!!!!!

But .... and listen carefully ..... YOU DIDN'T NEED ANY LOYALTY POINTS TO GET THE LAST SET OF TICKETS !!!!!!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
But you did need a purchase history, well that was the club's line anyway. It is a bit harsh if that wasn't the case.

It was indeed the case. My point being that the loyalty points system itself didn't prevent anyone getting a ticket regardless of what the windup merchant is suggesting.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Officially the club said you would need 60 points or over to get tickets for tonight. That was what my mate said when he phoned me to ask if I would get a ticket for him. I thought it only fair not to get him the ticket as he is Liverpool mad, well in his armchair anyway. The nearest he ever got to Anfield was when both of our families went to Blackpool on holiday. That wasn't the best bit though, believe it or not, he actually said to me "do you mind if I use your ticket as you will get plenty of chance to watch Brighton all season" When I picked myself up off the floor laughing, I said I don't watch Albion, I support them. Spot the difference between us I said.:nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Officially the club said you would need 60 points or over to get tickets for tonight. That was what my mate said when he phoned me to ask if I would get a ticket for him. I thought it only fair not to get him the ticket as he is Liverpool mad, well in his armchair anyway. The nearest he ever got to Anfield was when both of our families went to Blackpool on holiday. That wasn't the best bit though, believe it or not, he actually said to me "do you mind if I use your ticket as you will get plenty of chance to watch Brighton all season" When I picked myself up off the floor laughing, I said I don't watch Albion, I support them. Spot the difference between us I said.:nono:

Exactly as it should be.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
When the Gills game came up I advised quite a few footie types and those with a casual interest in Albion that they should take the chance of a half price trip to the Amex plus getting on the database for any big games.

The chance was there.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Tbh if you don't have a purchase history then that's your fault. You only have to goto one game.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But .... and listen carefully ..... YOU DIDN'T NEED ANY LOYALTY POINTS TO GET THE LAST SET OF TICKETS !!!!!!!!!

There was only about 200 tickets that fell into this category , people who were on the database managed to grab these but as alluded to elsewhere have sold them on for loadsamoney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here