Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More moaners!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tbh if you don't have a purchase history then that's your fault. You only have to goto one game.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Russ's girlfriend went to Leicester on Saturday and now has a fan number , its really so simple to get a purchase history.

northampton_seagull

Jun 17, 2008
Northampton
I do not have any 'loyalty' points, but I do have numerous ticket stubbs from Priestfield and Withdean. Can I wave these at the ticket office staff or trade them in for 'loyalty' points?

Actually I have the maximum loyalty points available so the only thing I'm moaning about is your mindless wind up posting you f***ing troll.

There nothing in this post that has anything trolling about it, neither is there any hint of a wind up either. It is just making the point that those who only want to go to high profile matches have NO reason to complain that those, with a few exceptions, who have a purchase history, are season ticket holders or have accumulated enough LOYALTY points by attending Brighton matches, should have priority when it comes to obtaining tickets. On a happier note, well done for having the maximum number of LOYALTY point available as this proves that you are A LOYAL supporter!!
I think the clue is in the expression LOYALTY points.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
To be fair to the OP difficulty in getting tickets was the main story on BBC Sussex this morning with 2 moaners phoning in. Ken Brown was interviewed and pointed out you did not need points to get tickets for some games. The idiot interviewer also accused the club of lack of foresight in not building a stadium big enought to cope with demand on nights like this.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
More complaints about not being able to buy tickets for tonight's game unless one has 60 loyalty points or more. Loyalty points are issued to LOYAL supporters, so those who want to buy tickets for HIGH profile games only are going to miss out. There is nothing wrong with this system as it was devised to reward LOYAL supporters.

I know this is a wind up thread but at least those who missed out get the compensation of being able to watch it on TV tonight

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I didn't have 60 loyalty points but got a ticket online easily enough. Just need to be prompt.

Anyway, yes it is to reward "loyal" supporters but you need to sell to them in the 1st place for them to attain a "loyal" status. The fact is, you may have to see some less glamourous matches to get a purchase history.

And that is how it should be, surely!?

To be fair to the OP difficulty in getting tickets was the main story on BBC Sussex this morning with 2 moaners phoning in. Ken Brown was interviewed and pointed out you did not need points to get tickets for some games. The idiot interviewer also accused the club of lack of foresight in not building a stadium big enought to cope with demand on nights like this.

I, along with others, phoned in to put across what loyalty points are for and of course BBC Radio Sussex would not let us on air. One gets the impression that the whole point of the topic was to bash the club. What really gets me is when the Likes of Neil Pringle makes out he is an ardent Albion supporter. Has he ever been to an Albion game? I imagine that he is more likely to indulge in needlepoint or Morris dancing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Listened to BBC Sussex this morning for build-up to Liverpool game, and I have to say Ken Brown came across as arrogant and totally out of touch with our supporters again... or is that just me?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
just for your info u prick i have 50 points due to a family member puting the wrong fan number into friends and family box and her husband getting my loyalty points twice. I was online and on the phone on the day of general sale but unfortunatly i was not able to get a ticket despite having not missed a home game HOW MUCH MORE LOYAL COULD I HAVE BEEN
I fully understand the loyalty points system and have not moned or dripped about not having a ticket but think they should sell tickets to those with any points before they go on general sale

Last edited:

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
To be honest BBC Sussex tried very hard to make a big story about how the club were unfair with their loyalty points system and the two idiots they had phone in were complete morons who deserve NEVER to have a ticket.

The worst bit however was when "the chairman of the Supporters Club" came on to badly clarify the situation and say "if the blokes had been to some away games this season they probably would have gained enough loyalty points", that only fueled the story that the club only reward away fans.

Anyway, the very fact he was WRONG and there is no way anyone could have got 60 points from attending away games (at 10 points per game) shows how out of touch he was and he should have kept his nose out of it.

The correct answer should have been (and surely Liz Costa would have got this bit right!) was attend the two home Cup games (20 points each) and two home League games (10 points each) to have been in the 60 point priority window.

(By the way I like Liz and this isn't a dig)

Josimojo

Aug 4, 2011
The correct answer should have been (and surely Liz Costa would have got this bit right!) was attend the two home Cup games (20 points each) and two home League games (10 points each) to have been in the 60 point priority window.

This way it also means that if you went to the previous 2 cup games then you have a fair chance of seeing the rest of the cup run!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here