Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moral Dilemma

What should I do

• Absolutely nothing, be glad he is leaving.

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Cultivate friendship, inform Aussies

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Inform Aussies straight away

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Hope that somone who posts here has links in Oz and tips them off for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ziggy

Sep 19, 2003
Hastings
Stumpy Tim said:
It's a good question. The fact of the matter is the grass IS always greener on the other side. I absolutely love Australia & don't understand why anyone would choose to move to London from here. A lot of Ozzie friends can't believe I would move to Sydney from London though as there's so much going on.

Fact is, I moved to Oz for the weather & because UK was too hectic, polluted & busy. But the Ozzies move to the UK because it is so busy. Can't win. The lesson is, make the most of your surroundings. if you don't like it then move, but other problems do arise
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
London Irish said:
Surely your grandmother came from Londonderry, Sully? I want to get your rightwing views consistent.

The "legal" process your grandmother went through was this: she got on a boat and pitched up "here" for work. That's it. Precisely the same opportunities you hypocritically want to deny to others. Like most Irish immigrants of the time, she would have come across plenty of ***** who would have complained about her stealing jobs and housing from local people. Then she had a kid who in turn produced one of those *****. Ironic, innit?
No she came from Derry (can you see it yet)
Call me a racist if you want I dont care I laugh at pc correct twats like you, I am a realist.
I am a member of UKIP they are not against immigration but insist there must be more control, I think that is just plain common sense.
So stop going round with your head up your arse, and your anti nazi league badge is in the post

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Stumpy Tim said:
It's a good question. The fact of the matter is the grass IS always greener on the other side. I absolutely love Australia & don't understand why anyone would choose to move to London from here. A lot of Ozzie friends can't believe I would move to Sydney from London though as there's so much going on.

Fact is, I moved to Oz for the weather & because UK was too hectic, polluted & busy. But the Ozzies move to the UK because it is so busy. Can't win. The lesson is, make the most of your surroundings. if you don't like it then move, but other problems do arise

In a nutshell Tim, well said that man. (Mind you, I'm bitching about the US and I'm not even there yet).

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
sullyupthewing said:
No she came from Derry (can you see it yet)
Call me a racist if you want I dont care I laugh at pc correct twats like you, I am a realist.
I am a member of UKIP they are not against immigration but insist there must be more control, I think that is just plain common sense.
So stop going round with your head up your arse, and your anti nazi league badge is in the post

I'm a bit confused with this 'politically correct' expression. From reading NSC it would seem anyone who bothers to base their arguments on a few facts would be politically correct. And anyone who isn't politically correct goes around calling people names without saying why they believe what they believe. It seems they prefer the idea of appearing a realist rather than checking out the reality of things. I might be wrong though.

This Barber sounds hilarious. Doesn't like immigrants - solution, become one. If you can't beat 'em join 'em eh?
:lolol:

Still, he has the scissors in his hands....:eek:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
perth seagull said:
There is a big difference between being racist and protecting your country from illegal immigrants.

That is not racist.

The Australian government itself defined the refugees as illegal - that's the point. If they had been white Europeans they would have been given temporary safe harbour at least.

Has the Prime Minister apologised for the shameful treatment of Australia's indigenous population yet? If THAT is not racist, I don't know what it is. That's 200 f***ing years of racism, right there.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
ziggy said:
Lets get some facts right here people. Firstly Gerbil, your kids are not at risk from any forigners. Second, more people migrated out of this country last year than in. This country has been embracing different cultures successfully for millenia and has been constantly changing.We coped with christianity arriving. Imagine how the Pagan population would have handled that at the time. We've been invaded by French, Roman, Viking, and many others who have all changed us a little. After the 2nd world war we brought in millions of migrants without whome we would not be as rich as we are today. When they arrived children walked with no shoes on their feet and we were not even in the top 10 richest countries and now we are 4th.
We are an ever aging population, because we are thriving so well we are living longer. So we are going to need younger blood to work for us to pay our pensions. It has only recently been discovered that we have been getting the number of kids per person wrong for decades. Childbirth has been steadily declining since the 1950's we no longer each have 2.2 children per couple but in fact have only 1.7. At that rate with no immigrants we will all starve to death as pensioners.
And my last point is this, IT IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY, WE ARE ALL CITIZENS OF THE PLANET EARTH. YOU ARE ENGLISH/WELSH/BRITISH/IRISH WHATEVER BY ACCIDENT OF BIRTH.IT IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT. YOU COULD JUST AS EASILY HAVE BEEN BORN IN AFGHANISTAN, PERU, SOMALIA OR FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mexican:
Is this fantasy thinking that we will all get on is it mmmmm?
Look pal if i flock to another country do you think they will build me a mosque or let me live the way i wish mmm i think not.
Face it if we go to these certain countrys we have to live there way end of it,but here they get whatever they want i.e mosques and many other things due to religion.

If this fantasy world of yours is correct i can go to all these places and live my way correct?
Face it people are abusing our country and taking the piss and that is as clear as day.:drink:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire seagull said:

Look pal if i flock to another country do you think they will build me a mosque

i don't know which to be more surprised by..the fact you can 'flock' or you want a mosque built for you:lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its just a point that people who come here should live by our way of life and not get whatever they want.:rolleyes:
Yes this is an open country now,but if we could do this in there country there wouldn't be a prob would it.

Also people say that these people are the future,well what a load of balls that is as the exspense here alone puts people off getting good qualifications to cover these gaps needed to fill.

In my eyes i feel that students are spending to much time pissing around and getting loans as studying from say 12-24 ish is way silly and they need to sort it out as thats so many years of lost tax down the drain.

Thats your prob for filling these spaces to much time at uni and school etc.:shootself

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Wozza said:
The Australian government itself defined the refugees as illegal - that's the point. If they had been white Europeans they would have been given temporary safe harbour at least.

Has the Prime Minister apologised for the shameful treatment of Australia's indigenous population yet? If THAT is not racist, I don't know what it is. That's 200 f***ing years of racism, right there.

Australia is not the same as Europe. It has a large, sparsely populated northern coastline. It is very vulnerable to illegal human trafficking from Asia.

The boat was full of illegal immigrants. They have no right to be on Australian soil. If they are granted asylum, it will open the floodgates for more people. Australia must show a tough stance, it is not easy to defend like Europe.

There's nothing racist about the Government protecting its people and country from illegal immigrants.

As for your point about The Prime Minister not apologising to Aborigines, well, you are entitled to your own opinion. You don't live here, and it is a much more complicated issue than that. And no, the Prime Minister or the Australian population are not racist because of this.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I recall a school banning all st george's flags and gear incase it creates racism mmmmm.
Face it we are the losers in our own country and can't bloody win or celebrate our own country's big day grrrrrr it makes you cringe.:censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here