Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money + Ex = Need advice

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
My Ex still owes me £70 despite the fact she was supposed to have paid it about a month ago. Now I know its not a lot of money but f*** her, she treated me like shit so I don't know why she should effectively be rewarded for it. She ignores any contact regarding the money and I am getting f***ed off. Does anybody know where I stand legally.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Write it off to experience - and move on.

You could waste a lot of energy chasing it. And although you may be in the right - you still end up looking a tight wad.

Forget it my friend.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm gonna apply a little pressure and see if she coughs up but if she doesn't then I guess I just have to leave it. It just bugs that she f***ed me around and I'm the one out of pocket. Plus her new boyfriend is a psychopath and if he sees me out in Manchester he will batter the f*** out of me.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mine owes me thousands but its good money after bad, leave it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
More just wanted to know where I stand so I could kind of make the threat. I don't care about the money, it just feels like the final indignity. Oh well hopefully she will cough up the psychotic slag.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Spend ANOTHER £70 on a great night out pulling birds

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
El Presidente said:
Why not phone her up and say one up the bum as final settlement.

:lolol: A reasonable compromise.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Les Biehn said:
More just wanted to know where I stand so I could kind of make the threat. I don't care about the money, it just feels like the final indignity. Oh well hopefully she will cough up the psychotic slag.

You want to make a threat when she is shacked up with a psycho? That makes a lot of sense...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I would love to beast her arris one last time instead of payment but I can't see it happening. Fuckers.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bozza said:
You want to make a threat when she is shacked up with a psycho? That makes a lot of sense...

He's currently in Iraq. She still lives with her parents. Who luckily love me and hate him. Her mum went skits when she broke up with me and told her not to f*** me about. She hasn't even told her mum she is back with the psycho army boy.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Move. On. Seriously.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Move. On. Seriously.

So you think I should drop it now then MoH? Why? if I can get it back with minimal fuss surely its worth it.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Unless she signed an agreement when you loaned her the money there is no legal standpoint.

It's gone, write it off to experience and focus your efforts into finding a new slag. There are plenty about

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
You will never get the money back, so what is left?

Why not write her a letter saying that circumstances have changed and you now wish her to keep it, so that she and her new boyfriend can have a nice night out.

She wont know what to make of that and you will get £70 of pleasure messing her brain up.

This will make you feel better rather than all the resentment.;) ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here