Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moder quite fast..

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why are we trying to sell off our CMs, exactly? We’re already two short and might yet lose Gross to need three added this summer, making that four seems daft.
You're only thinking that because you've read a load of horse shit written by people who have absolutely no idea or knowledge of whats going on.

I have no idea or knowledge . . .but my Guess is, Tony will have asked Fab to evaluate and share his opinion of the squad, with a vision/ideas of the way forward . . . . That was probably before he got the job.

IF Fab H is any god he'd have said . . . I NEED JM and Sir PG. Make it so No1!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
You're only thinking that because you've read a load of horse shit written by people who have absolutely no idea or knowledge of whats going on.

I have no idea or knowledge . . .but my Guess is, Tony will have asked Fab to evaluate and share his opinion of the squad, with a vision/ideas of the way forward . . . . That was probably before he got the job.

IF Fab H is any god he'd have said . . . I NEED JM and Sir PG. Make it so No1!
I think he could be ok for us, but not idol status ???

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've just listened to the latest episode of Albion Unlimited.
Johnny and Warren spoke about our midfield with Baleba and Moder which lacked pace.

Warren: "We're left with Gilmour, Milner, Baleba and Moder, we're not blessed with pace in there are we?"
From 38mins40secs:

Albion Unlimited: New manager special

It's a good listen.
Hopefully Moder and Baleba can provide the all important pace Warren feels we need.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Why are we trying to sell off our CMs, exactly? We’re already two short and might yet lose Gross to need three added this summer, making that four seems daft.
Squad is big but I have a feeling maybe five good players are coming in, the market is just too good. And it will leave no room for Moder, who needs to become a starter now.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Why?
50+ games for us, no goals, 2-3 assists and he's not even close. Stats usually looks like this:

And we have a 0.-something points per game ratio when he is starting.
He looks good (if he was ugly people would want him gone yesterday) and works hard but he's really just a very poor mans Davy Pröpper. Maybe if Hurz want to try him DMC or CB, I'd be open for that. But if Moder is supposed to have some kind of positive effect on our attacking play... well, not much evidence suggesting he's up for it.

I hope and think we sell him or loan him out looking to sell him later on. Good player but not our level.
Good God you remain as irritating as ever.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surprised to see Mudryk on that list.

Not that he isn't fast, more that I didn't know they had the technology to measure speed in blind alleys.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not sure that’s the case… he also did Kyle Walker for pace prior to his injury, whilst playing for Poland.. he’s way quicker than he looks.
If we're thinking of the cross that led to Poland's late equaliser that night, he turned Kyle Walker beutifully, but it wasn't pace that beat him. Walker is stil failry rapid now and it would have required peak Tariq Lamptey levels of pace back in 2021.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
There was a match last season, possibly sheff utd away ? when he raced back to cover a break… astonishingly quick, especially considering his layoff…
Sorry, that doesn't fit the agenda. He's first on the list to be shipped out this summer because he isn't good enough, according to many, both on here and the idiots on the BBC website

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Sorry, that doesn't fit the agenda. He's first on the list to be shipped out this summer because he isn't good enough, according to many, both on here and the idiots on the BBC website
I know - it’s so ridiculous it actually hurts.

I’m going find somewhere nice and isolated and just scream for an hour or so.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Why?
50+ games for us, no goals, 2-3 assists and he's not even close. Stats usually looks like this:

And we have a 0.-something points per game ratio when he is starting.
He looks good (if he was ugly people would want him gone yesterday) and works hard but he's really just a very poor mans Davy Pröpper. Maybe if Hurz want to try him DMC or CB, I'd be open for that. But if Moder is supposed to have some kind of positive effect on our attacking play... well, not much evidence suggesting he's up for it.

I hope and think we sell him or loan him out looking to sell him later on. Good player but not our level.
Normally agree with you on football but not this time. Time will tell who is right and who is wrong, to quote Robert Zimmermann

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Squad is big but I have a feeling maybe five good players are coming in, the market is just too good. And it will leave no room for Moder, who needs to become a starter now.
Five players first team ready incoming? You are stoned aren’t you? :lolol:

If I have taken anything on board re FH, Moder is his type of player, going nowhere

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Five good players we can afford the transfer fees for, who won't agree to reduce their wages to come to Brighton? Good luck with that one!

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Five players first team ready incoming? You are stoned aren’t you? :lolol:

If I have taken anything on board re FH, Moder is his type of player, going nowhere
I am indeed and the Explorer Vodka is also doing a job but we're absolutely signing - and selling - players. The market is perfect and the club in a perfect position to make some murderously good transfers. Going to take that opportunity.
Five good players we can afford the transfer fees for, who won't agree to reduce their wages to come to Brighton? Good luck with that one!
Nah, it'll be five players who are good but playing in lower wage markets. Signing talent, but with immediate first team potential. Spent £100m last summer and spending more this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here