Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOBO Awards

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I am a Racist.:)

I f***ing LOVE the MOBO Awards, the racial segregation reminds me of the good old days in South Africa before they let the Kafir out of Robbin Island.everyone needs reminding of the racial differences which are important. Doesn't matter that blacks and whites have been steeling tunes of each other for 100's of years.

I say we need more DIVERSITY.:clap2:

So when are the CMA Awards?

:tantrum::tantrum:
*yawn*

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
You can tell that most of the f***ing COCK KNOCKERS on this thread have never even considered the music they listen to.

Virtually all contemporary music is of black ORIGIN or has connections with Black music/culture.

I suspect the MOBO awards were set up to try and get a bit of recognition for this fact. As pointed out, the colour of the winners skin is irrelevant.

As a big music fan I don't see where the problem is. Shame all award ceremony thingys are f***ing shit.

One good thing to come out of all of this though is that luckily it's given The Spanish another chance to tell us that he's not middle class.

I think we were all in need of a little reminder. Well done to him.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
You can tell that most of the f***ing COCK KNOCKERS on this thread have never even considered the music they listen to.

Virtually all contemporary music is of black ORIGIN or has connections with Black music/culture.

I suspect the MOBO awards were set up to try and get a bit of recognition for this fact. As pointed out, the colour of the winners skin is irrelevant.

As a big music fan I don't see where the problem is. Shame all award ceremony thingys are f***ing shit.

One good thing to come out of all of this though is that luckily it's given The Spanish another chance to tell us that he's not middle class.

I think we were all in need of a little reminder. Well done to him.

and it gives you a chance to mention you are a BIG music fan, zzzzzzzz, I bet. Got all the Lighthouse Family albums and buys Q.

I am f***ing middle class. Got a f***ing petrol lawnmower and everything.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
and it gives you a chance to mention you are a BIG music fan, zzzzzzzz, I bet. Got all the Lighthouse Family albums and buys Q.

I am f***ing middle class. Got a f***ing petrol lawnmower and everything.

I'm going to wear a T-shirt with Crowded House written on the front of it.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
This is neither a fishing trip nor any intention to start a binfest, just a serious question/observation.

I’m aware that the these awards have been going or some time but slightly bemused as to how it is not seen as a potential to inflame racial tension.

If for instance it an attempt to create a MOWO awards I’m sure that there wound be condemnation as to it not being PC.

Am I alone in this thinking ?

See: The Q Awards.

I remember a couple of years ago when the only black artist to win an award was Jamelia, and that was for best song... which was written by Chris Martin.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Ahem! I pointed that out on the first page and everyone just ignored me!

Brovion - NSC's answer to Grandpa Simpson.

That is such an obvious point you'd have thought that someone on here would have made it on the very first page wouldn't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here