Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOBO Awards

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
but still no f***ing way to treat the first man on the moon in anyones book.
heard a funny story the other day, its probably an urban myth but i'll tell it anyway, apparently neil armstrong said " and good luck tonight mr kowalski" as he stepped onto the surface of the moon, there was a 20 second delay on the tv pictures and the americans, paranoid that it was some sort of code intended for the russians , blocked it out,the story goes though , that as a teenage boy , armstrong overheard his next door neighbours mr kowalski and his wife having a screaming row, culminating with mrs kowalski screaming at her husband " oral sex, oral sex ? you'll get that when the kid next door walks on the moon ", well it made me laugh anyway!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Wow is it this annual binfest already?
I can't till:
St Patricks' day: Why do we care. we're not Ireland?
St George's Day: Apparently the council won't let us fly a flag, etc. etc

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
heard a funny story the other day, its probably an urban myth but i'll tell it anyway, apparently neil armstrong said " and good luck tonight mr kowalski" as he stepped onto the surface of the moon, there was a 20 second delay on the tv pictures and the americans, paranoid that it was some sort of code intended for the russians , blocked it out,the story goes though , that as a teenage boy , armstrong overheard his next door neighbours mr kowalski and his wife having a screaming row, culminating with mrs kowalski screaming at her husband " oral sex, oral sex ? you'll get that when the kid next door walks on the moon ", well it made me laugh anyway!

Hilarious :shootself

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
sorry. not edgy or challenging enough for you ?
note to self: when posting on NSC make sure any jokes ,humour etc attempt to push back boundaries so twots like herr tubthumper are allowed to find it amusing.

funny will do.....and obviously PC :)

Last edited:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Is the correct answer. The very reason that people (of whatever colour) make the distinction is that it's not that long ago since Black Musicians were not afforded the same recognition as whites. Did you know that even in this country Louis Armstrong was expected to eat in the kitchen of the hotels he stayed at ?

However, as has been said already quite a few white performers have been nominated. When was the last time a Black performer got a Kerrang award ?

Given how wealthy, popular and powerful The King of the Zulus was back in the day I would doubt he would have been expected to eat in the kitchen, feel free to correct me though as its an interesting point.

By the way Slash picked up 3 Kerrang awards in 2008..............his old lady is black................ergo, if Obama's black so is Slash.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Given how wealthy, popular and powerful The King of the Zulus was back in the day I would doubt he would have been expected to eat in the kitchen, feel free to correct me though as its an interesting point.

By the way Slash picked up 3 Kerrang awards in 2008..............his old lady is black................ergo, if Obama's black so is Slash.

Next you'll be telling he aint from LA but from Stoke.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
each year it winds me up about these awatds, if it was the other way round the fcuking blacks would moan

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Has no-one noticed that the policeman charged with the assault on the Brighton tree-hugger a little while back is black and called Sgt Smellie? The papers filed that one under "oh bugger, no Met racism crusade there then."

BBC NEWS | UK | Officer faces G20 assault charge if you are interested in a "black policeman in woman beating violence" news story.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
As opposed to this way round when the fcuking whites are moaning?

:wozza:

yes, but u can hear it now if there was a MOWO and not a MOBO, the blacks will start shouting racism as they always do,

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
why would blacks moan they got their own awards bet and mobo and whites have their own

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am a Racist.:)

I f***ing LOVE the MOBO Awards, the racial segregation reminds me of the good old days in South Africa before they let the Kafir out of Robbin Island.everyone needs reminding of the racial differences which are important. Doesn't matter that blacks and whites have been steeling tunes of each other for 100's of years.

I say we need more DIVERSITY.:clap2:

So when are the CMA Awards?

:tantrum::tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here