Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning minnies (downgrade of moaning status)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Albion fans, that is.

The ref/lino had to make a call on a fast moving piece of play. They didn't have the benefit of a still frame from a TV camera positioned above the South Stand. It was bloomin' close.

What were Tommy's hands doing up there anyway?

Does noone recall how Murray went down like a sack
of shit for the freekick that led to our goal? If an opposing forward had done that there'd be uproar.

If we could actually convert our chances if would all be an irrelevant consolation.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
He has a point.

There was a bellend in front of me who continued to complain about us passing the ball as usual and kept shouting "route one".

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
You what :shrug:

Albion fans, that is.

The ref/lino had to make a call on a fast moving piece of play. They didn't have the benefit of a still frame from a TV camera positioned above the South Stand. It was bloomin' close.

What were Tommy's hands doing up there anyway?

Does noone recall how Murray went down like a sack
of shit for the freekick that led to our goal? If an opposing forward had done that there'd be uproar.

If we could actually convert our chances if would all be an irrelevant consolation.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was sat in line with it at the back of H Block. The Sky camera man up there actually called down to us, "that was well outside the box, I've just seen it on the monitor".
Moany wanker.

Mind you at least the official enabled Bournemouth to have their only shot on target.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not at all, actually.

I'm as gutted as most that we didn't win, but think we only have ourselves to blame.

steve-c

Bozza, listen to the fans, we are passionate about our team, we love it when we win, we hate it when we lose , but when an incompentant wanker costs us 2 point's we will be in uproar, we have the right to vent our fury, come next saturday we would of moved on to charlton and hopefuly a different outcome, but as i'm going to be at charlton , i'll of lost my voice so you wont have to listen to me ranting about useless officials .......................:p

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not at all, actually.

I'm as gutted as most that we didn't win, but think we only have ourselves to blame.

No it wasn't a penalty, but since we once again spent a game failing to put away decent chances, we only ever really deserved a draw in the first place

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I think we're all a bit fecked off at yet another winning position going pear shaped.
We all deal with the disappointment in different ways.
Some of us choose to be positive about it - ie another game undefeated and only robbed of a win by some dreadful decisions and some of us choose to vent our spleen and fly into an apopleptic rage - ie cheating ref/linespeople where do they live,i want to hurt them etc .
I for one am gutted at the result, but that's the rollercoaster of suppporting BHA. We'll be back, so watch out Charlton!

BHABen

Jan 12, 2010
Correct me if im wrong but, our keeper has a broken nose, elphick was elbowed, and a piss poor penalty decision, if the linesman was so sure why didnt he flag instantly, he took 10 seconds to make his decision, so i think we have every right to feel a little pissed off right now, anyone who watched the game today on sky will admit we were robbed

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sorry Bozza, but bollocks. The officials between them made a cock up of outstanding levels today and it has cost us 2 points. The fact that we were not 2 up and then the pen would not have been important is completely and utterly irrelevant. The fact is, it was very important, and had the officials done their job correctly, we would most likely have won the game.

steve-c

we were robbed, mugged, whatever we want to call it , lets hope the team put all our frustration into next weeks match , and we mullar charlton 0 at valley floyd road :albion2:

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
he took more than 10 secs ive just watched it on the replay and he stands there for nearly 30 secs having indicated nothing, then one of the bournemouth players goes over to him and screams at him it was inside the box, he says to himself "oh was it? ok" and then flags for a pen!! f***ing incredible, even the sky people dont mention this flagrant piece of mind changing from manipulation and influence, incredible, I actually think we didnt moan enough!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
We only have ourselves to blame my f***ing arse.

I don't care if we missed a thousand open goals today, the fact remains it wasn't a penalty. And that was where their goal came from.

It was all our fault, my bollocks it was.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
but when an incompentant wanker costs us 2 point's we will be in uproar

We should have put the game to bed with a follow up goal after LuaLua scored but we didn't. Even luck was against us when their defender's header looped over the goalie and then hit the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here