Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning minnies (downgrade of moaning status)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
It was f***ing shit decision but I said at the final whistle we should have finished them off. Barnes should have had at least two. We need to kill games off.
That said, we're 3 points clear with nearly a quarter of the season gone.

Sums it up nicely.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The ref/lino had to make a call on a fast moving piece of play. They didn't have the benefit of a still frame from a TV camera positioned above the South Stand. It was bloomin' close.

Disagree. There were many of us in the south stand roughly in line and we could clearly see it was outside he box. If the linesman isn't sure he shouldn't give it. If he was sure, he was wrong.

Does noone recall how Murray went down like a sack
of shit for the freekick that led to our goal? If an opposing forward had done that there'd be uproar.

Agreed. I would feel more hard done by if our goal hadn't come from a dodgy free kick.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's because you're a bit of a simpleton that you think that.

If you read back you'll see I've replied to many individually as well as a 'catch all' re-iteration.

Yes it's clear most people agree with you and hence i'm a 'simpleton'. I'm not going to call you names back so I guess it's end of discussion.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Albion fans, that is.

The ref/lino had to make a call on a fast moving piece of play. They didn't have the benefit of a still frame from a TV camera positioned above the South Stand. It was bloomin' close.

What were Tommy's hands doing up there anyway?

Does noone recall how Murray went down like a sack
of shit for the freekick that led to our goal? If an opposing forward had done that there'd be uproar.

If we could actually convert our chances if would all be an irrelevant consolation.

Nail Head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here