Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaning minnies (downgrade of moaning status)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If I had my way and I speak for many on here ( don’t want to name names ) then you'd have been gone before you thought of your name.
:flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce: :flounce:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
And we won 1-0... (in my theory)

Thanks though - Funny how there's 100 odd posts having a pop at ur silly views and u pick on mine... Wonder why that is :lolol:

It's because you're a bit of a simpleton that you think that.

If you read back you'll see I've replied to many individually as well as a 'catch all' re-iteration.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The fact that Bozza has decided to be provocative this afternoon/evening with his 'wind-up' and stupid posts, from his 'pub chair', then maybe it would be better to PM him, and ask him to grow up....? Bannings to posters are often the result of these 'provocative' posts.

Provocative - yes, I guess so.

But 'wind up' and stupid - absolutely not. I mean what I've written.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
e77 and Bozza are the same person. He/she just switches user names.

Why.....?

It was Bozza, who said you were a very good friend of his, some time ago. Have you fallen out with each other now....?

The fact that Bozza has decided to be provocative this afternoon/evening with his 'wind-up' and stupid posts, from his 'pub chair', then maybe it would be better to PM him, and ask him to grow up....? Bannings to posters are often the result of these 'provocative' posts.

Your veiled threat to me, for repeating what Bozza has said in the past is both unwelcome...........and unjustified.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs come on lets move on....it was an error yes it cost us 2 points but time to move on....the ref and linesman made an error like I said in a previous post some times they go in our favour others like today they didnt,,,thats life and football

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Provocative - yes, I guess so.

Fine then...........but don't get all stroppy/ban happy when other posters tell you to 'f*** off'.

........oh......and can you keep your rotweiller on a shorter leash please.....?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Therein lays the issue, if we get all the correct decisions from now until the end of the season, and this proves to be the decision that costs us promotion or relegation, then it matters.

A season isn't the primary care right now, maybe 10 years ago football was played that way but now it isn't. Week to week is what matters and this decision cost us 2 points which at this point in time could be crucial.

Poyet wouldn't have been up off the bench if he didn't think it mattered either...

Over the course of a season there are numerous if/but moments for all teams. One officiating decision in one game is never going to be the sole determinant of a team's fortunes.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Over the course of a season there are numerous if/but moments for all teams. One officiating decision in one game is never going to be the sole determinant of a team's fortunes.

But officiation should never determine the outcome of a game. The game should be allowed to present the outcome.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
But officiation should never determine the outcome of a game. The game should be allowed to present the outcome.
I'm not sure I understand that. The game did present the outcome - the referee gave a disputed penalty and we drew.

Have I missed something?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why.....?

It was Bozza, who said you were a very good friend of his, some time ago. Have you fallen out with each other now....?

Your veiled threat to me, for repeating what Bozza has said in the past is both unwelcome...........and unjustified.

Well said - in fact we've just seen the same sort of "official" performance on here, that we got from the ref and linesman today.

I was pissed off by the ref today, not sure that warrants being called a "wanker".

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This thread was called something else a minute ago - that's cheating.........

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I'm not sure I understand that. The game did present the outcome - the referee gave a disputed penalty and we drew.

Have I missed something?

Basically the referee should not have a hand in the outcome of a game. Effectively he/she should officiate to the letter of the law and the players should dictate the outcome of the game by their legal play.

(Thats what I was taught when I became a NSW state basketball referee which I had to be as I played state Basketball, and I'd like to think it applied here)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here