Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaners

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
I loved the old chant from The Withdean ' 1-0 to the Albion' it just said to the visiting team that you had already lost even with 89mins to go and that's what we need to hear at The Amex, letting teams know that once behind there's no way back.

nick1984

Apr 9, 2012
Totally agree with this point. I am a season ticket holder in the Upper West and people around me were moaning saying things like ,"pass it forward" and sarcastically saying, "pass it back to the keeper". Clearly Gus before the game and at halftime had said keep the ball in the last 10-15 mins as we have conceded quite a few late goals.

Some people just don't have a clue. I have also found that so called fans get annoyed if we haven't passed the ball forward within a few passes or lumped it forward tend to get slightly agitated and start moaning. DO YOU NOT GET IT PEOPLE this is the style Gus wants to play, this has got us promoted last year and we are on the brink of something big. WAKE UP YOU MORONS.

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Totally agree with this point. I am a season ticket holder in the Upper West and people around me were moaning saying things like ,"pass it forward" and sarcastically saying, "pass it back to the keeper". Clearly Gus before the game and at halftime had said keep the ball in the last 10-15 mins as we have conceded quite a few late goals.

Some people just don't have a clue. I have also found that so called fans get annoyed if we haven't passed the ball forward within a few passes or lumped it forward tend to get slightly agitated and start moaning. DO YOU NOT GET IT PEOPLE this is the style Gus wants to play, this has got us promoted last year and we are on the brink of something big. WAKE UP YOU MORONS.

The point is that there were just 6,000 of us regulars at Withdean so now we have around 16,000 or more new fans. Many of these are not specifically fans of BHA, they like football and like being associated with the hype surrounding the club at the moment, but above all they want to be entertained. I guess that to many of the new fans, watching football is really little different to going to the cinema so it's only to be expected that they might have a moan if they see us as being a bit negative. Given recent results, imo, we did the right thing to ensure victory in the last few minutes, although BC were rubbish and with a bit more adventure earlier in the game and a couple more goals, how we played in the last few minutes wouldn't have mattered.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wow, along with the West Stand starting a song tonight - a miracle has happened as i totally agree with you for the first time.

We have a comfortable lead and a clean sheet, why could we risk it for no reason ?

I will take the credit for that, thank you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here