Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

moan moan moan...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Re: moan moan moan...

chez said:
I personally think it has a ring of truth to it. It must be incredibly difficult playing in front of Brighton fans who boo you if either they like someone else who plays in your position or if you have a bad game.

The booing was AFTER THE GAME... the latest in a series of sh1t performances... wake up! :dunce:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Imagine you pay to see your favourite band at Wembley, and when they come on they play out of tune and look completely disinterested, how long would you sit there cheering enthusiastically? simple really.

I reckon that Wilko and the team have finished their season already and are just turning up on Saturdays for a glorified training session, and frankly if they cant be arsed to play for their own honour, then I can't be arsed paying to watch them have a kick about.

I was talking to Budgie and Andrew Hawes the other week and asked them how they managed to stay awake during home games this season and both agreed it had been a struggle recently... roll on next season, this one finished weeks ago for us.

I would agree with that, but they are NOT, I repeat NOT mathematically safe, and so should NOT be taking their hols early... :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Kosh said:
Typical as usual.

I certainly wasn't suggesting all the home support is to blame nor that no one should ever "dare"(did I even write that? hmmmm don't think so) boo the players... I just feel (in my opinion) that booing is not condusive to good/confident football, but is that's what you want to watch week in week out then boo them all you want.

Kosh

On the other hand, maybe the booing will make the players put some fcuking effort in next home game... or are they not allowed to face any criticism at all for their consistently sh1t performances over the last couple of months? The players badly needed a kick up the ar$e... the manager is pussy footing around the issues... the directors are aming their actions at the wrong audience... the fans have been extremely patient... the players finally got what they have deserved for some time...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
BIRCHYBOY27 said:
There was booing after the donnie game aswell

Only a small amount and, again, well deserved... the worst performance of the season, IMHO... and please note that the booing was AFTER, that's AFTER the game... the poor performance had already happenned... to say that poor performances are due to a few boo's at the end of the game is ridiculous in the extreme... that is down to the players and, ultimately, the manager...

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Originally posted by B.W.
... the latest in a series of sh1t performances... wake up!

Originally posted by B.W.
... consistently sh1t performances over the last couple of months?

Like, on 17th Feb, beating Forest - then 3rd in the table, knocking them back to 4th.

Like, on 17th March, drawing 1-1 against Scunthorpe - then and now top of the table.

Last six games

Showing position of opponents coming into the game

Withdean:

Forest W 2-1 3rd
Bristol Cty L 0-2 12th
Scunthorpe D 1-1 1st
Huddersfield D 0-0 14th
Doncaster L 0-2 10th
Bradford L 0-1 23rd

Took 4 unexpected points from top of the table clubs, could easily have been 6 down.

Losses were against teams above us, except Bradford, scrapping to break out of relegation zone, and Albion having been physically battered away at Tranmere the week before.

Away:

Leyton O W 4-1 22nd
Gills W 1-0 12th
Crewe D 1-1 11th
Blackpool D 0-0 6th
Northampton W 2-0 16th
Tranmere L 1-2 9th

Took points off everybody below us and some above. Kept 18 goal Greenacre out of the match until puff of wind earned penalty in injury time.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Kosh said:
Toronto... you rock man!

and further more if Deep Purple took the stage all pissed, out of tune and awful...

they'd still be better than an hour or two with me and my magic guitar.

some of you should bear that in mind.

oooohhhh cryptic.

Kosh

I am just a mere whipper rocker compared to the you O God of NSC Rock. punk:

I saw Mr Gillan and his mob in Tokyo when I was working there in 2001. They had a two and a half hour concert which included Jon Lords "Concerto for Group and Orchestra" and it was absolutely amazing. Ronnie James Dio came on and did some guest vocalling as well.

The Japanese went wild as soon as the first bars of Smoke on the Water was played. Rockin' stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here