Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Thank you Francise F.C for completley RUINING any chance of any type of atmosphere in the souless bowl you call a ground. FAO the stewards there: A beach ball is NOT a missile.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Well, reports on how you all got on are in order. I saw from the match day thread some were confiscated so let's have some feedback.

Quite a few go through the turnstiles, but then as soon as they got near a steward, they were taken to a chorus of boo's.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well, reports on how you all got on are in order. I saw from the match day thread some were confiscated so let's have some feedback.

A few beachballs bouncing around, but quite clearly people either didn't bring things or it got confiscated, mine got confiscated personally, about 20 beachballs between 1850 people looked pretty sad.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Loads got confiscated, there was a huge bag of all the inflatables taken from fans by the turnstiles on the way out. Pathetic if football has got to the point where you are not allowed to take a fuckin inflatable beach ball in to a ground.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Found said bag on the exit full of inflatables, and came home with THE sex doll, toy story character, and about a dozen others.. made the journey home interesting.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Found said bag on the exit full of inflatables, and came home with THE sex doll, toy story character, and about a dozen others.. made the journey home interesting.

Bring it to yeovil!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Loads got confiscated, there was a huge bag of all the inflatables taken from fans by the turnstiles on the way out. Pathetic if football has got to the point where you are not allowed to take a fuckin inflatable beach ball in to a ground.

Spot on hon - completely pathetic, ott behaviour from the agents of total control today. At least the superb home support sang their hearts out throughout, otherwise the atmosphere would've been almost non-existent. :dunce:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall

Dam my boy would have loved the Toy Story Character. My little lad was really looking forward to the inflatables and was gutted today, specially as the game was so poor

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here