Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons - Random inflatables day

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
As a first time inflatable-bringer, could someone give me some kind of indication on the likeliness of me leaving the game with my inflatable intact and in my hands? Thanks

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
not a lot

2675296_f520.jpg

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
haha thats brilliant, whats in the black bag though?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
As a first time inflatable-bringer, could someone give me some kind of indication on the likeliness of me leaving the game with my inflatable intact and in my hands? Thanks

If you dont take it our of your pocked and dont inflate it Id say pretty high, if you do decide to inflate it and take it out of your pocket then you wont see it again (unless your lucky enough to find it on the floor on the way out)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If you dont take it our of your pocked and dont inflate it Id say pretty high, if you do decide to inflate it and take it out of your pocket then you wont see it again (unless your lucky enough to find it on the floor on the way out)

I have one of mine from Villa. I threw it when the teams came out and with 5 to go it landed in my lap. :clap2:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm off up the 99p store later, perhaps they might have some inflatables. I need somewhere that sells squire moustaches. Don't think I ever thought I would say that. :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm off up the 99p store later, perhaps they might have some inflatables. I need somewhere that sells squire moustaches. Don't think I ever thought I would say that. :lol:

Flower/ balloon shop in Burgess Hill sells loads of taches.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Today I purchased a 133cm tall blow up Banana along with a blow up; cake, Sacaphone and Mace. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here