Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Away

Mick Beard BHA

Hirsute
Feb 23, 2004
Back in Brighton
I won't be heading back in a hurry. Stadium was decent inside but everything else about the day was fockin awful.

If you want some pre-match drinks then make sure you've got some tinnies with you. The pub we ended up at, The Enigma (which i think was the the 'nearest' to the ground, but am happy to be corrected), was absolutely GASH. Took us 50 minutes to get served and went downhill from there.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Wierd that as I got in for £1 as U16

Apologies, as a student I guessed all concessions were the same price for that particular game. Guess that showed me! Anyway, the point was it was not just a £10 flat fee for everyone.

Shame they won't do the same again this year, tight bastards!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Dont think we will take as many as we did last season. Last year it was £10 a ticket, a new ground for most and an absolutely scorching day. With that said though nothing surprises with our away following and i wouldnt put it past us to take 2000+ again. It is the last away game of the season aswell so that may notch the attendance up too

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I missed it last year, wife's birthday, so intend to be there this time.

last away game of season should always be attended.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The wrexham massive will be there, also three quarters of the republic of ireland albionites will be attending,the other 2 will be in crete (bad fans) + 2 so thats 9 of us.

Jordy

Exiled Seagull
Dec 1, 2009
Will be there this year as the ol' man lives just down the road in Northampton, plus having missed last year for some unknown reason, will be good to notch up the 5th new ground for this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apologies, as a student I guessed all concessions were the same price for that particular game. Guess that showed me! Anyway, the point was it was not just a £10 flat fee for everyone.

Shame they won't do the same again this year, tight bastards!

Ticket info not released yet so there's a chance they may do it again?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Cannot understand all the shit about the stadium being in the middle of nowhere. We went to Bletchley spent a couple of hours in the pub then got a cab to Asda cost about £4 and then caught the bus back to Bletchley after the game using my oldies pass. Good day out.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I won't be heading back in a hurry. Stadium was decent inside but everything else about the day was fockin awful.

If you want some pre-match drinks then make sure you've got some tinnies with you. The pub we ended up at, The Enigma (which i think was the the 'nearest' to the ground, but am happy to be corrected), was absolutely GASH. Took us 50 minutes to get served and went downhill from there.

Anywhere to drink them though? Or just the train....?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here