Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mk Dons Away - Would You Go

If we draw MK Dons awayin the League Cup woil you go....

• Yes of course - not go to an away game, are you mad, I always support my team whereverer they play

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Yes - a great opportinity to give Winkelman the grief he deserves

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Might do - the MK DOns thing is done and dusted - time to move on

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • No way - I object to franchising in football and will never go to MK regarddless of whose playing

Votes: 33 50.8%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I want to support my team as I have been doing for 21 years and I will follow them everywhere.

I would want to go to Wimbledon and make sure I give every effort to support Brighton so they win. Wimbledon might get my money, but we'd get the win.

We could also make our feelings known in front of the television cameras, a boycott wouldn't have half that effect.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i would always go to any away match that doesnt clash with 1 of my shows!! regardless of where and when it was but i would join in any demo's or protest's against winckelman

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Of course I would go.

If people chose to not bother then that is entirely up to them.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
If it was a League Cup match, then we get a cut of the receipts.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I went the last time we were in Div 1 with Krispies. He argued that we should not go to the game and instead fo to AFC Wimbledon. I reasoned that we were going to watch our own team, and I wanted to see the Palace ground.

I hindsight Krispies was right. I do regret going to that game, and it was personally for me the lowest point of that season.

I hope we will never have to play MK Dons, then I will not have to make that descision. On that line I feel that we will never play them anyway, as they will slip quietly into obscurity.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
fatbadger said:
In fact, my temptation would be to find out where WIMBLEDON are playing that day, and go along to support them.

Agreed! Exactly what I did last time when Brighton played against Wimbledon and a boycott was organised. My conscience wouldn't allow me to put money into Koppel's coffers even though I had not missed an away match for years and it was very hard not going.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not for me. i'll go to AFC Wimbledon instead if the game is they're at home that weekend as a protest against the franchising of football.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Last time i would not have been at the Franchise game (all being normal which franchise is not) anyway but made a special effort to go to the AFC game. And a great day out it was too, sunshine, getting offered a drink every 5 minutes by AFC Wombles fans. The chairman coming over saying thank you for coming etc etc etc.

I support football first Brighton second, without football what point would there be in supporting Brighton. Sometimes there are things that are greater than my club, this is one of those occasions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here