Nice gap filling mural for the away fans

Attachments

• APRIL FOOLS 2.jpg
    APRIL FOOLS 2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 432

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
If I can figure out how to do this, I am going to have a poll

1) Do you prefer the South End of the Amex Stadium ?

OR

2) The West end of Withdean Stadium or the North, or the South or the East ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm sure the cladding will go up in time.
I just cant see Tony having it left as it is.

Yoda

English & European
I thought he was more declarative before, he had previously said 'the stadium is as it is, i think', so not as certain, but this one has it quite clear:
South Stand Again (sorry)
The question there was "Do you know if any more cladding is going up OR is it being left as it is?"

The answer is "No"

I take that as he doesn't know.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The question there was "Do you know if any more cladding is going up OR is it being left as it is?"

The answer is "No"

I take that as he doesn't know.

Why do all the answers to this question lead to more questions? It's a pretty simple, yes it will be left as it is or no there is more cladding work to be done.

Snorfy

Jan 24, 2010
I understood from reading the replies to the questions raised about the cladding before that it was to remain as it, so, I was only asking the reason for this.

Maybe someone has the answer, is it that the cladding is to be finnished shortly or something else (advertising in central part above away supporters?) is going in there for now. Is there a unknown (to us) small 2nd level going in somewhere at the southern end in the future?

Whilst I understand why the east stand has been left partly finnished because the 2nd tier will be going in in the future like others have said I also hope the unfinnished bits are covered up, again maybe with advertising, so it looks more pleasing on the eye.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The east stand can have another tier and the corners can be filled in, but this would require planning permission. They might want to leave it unfinished until the additional seating goes in to save them taking all the cladding off again. If we do well this year and demand stays high I imagine a planning application will be submitted before New Year to allow time for the additional seating to be installed next close season.

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
I asked this question on my recent tour Derek Chapman gave me the answer that these gaps will be filled with boxes, corporate i assumed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here