Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Swindon 2011. UTTER DOG ALERT.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I never thought Paul Calf would have a sex change!!!!! she just needs a fag hanging out of her mouth
24.Ray-Barker.jpg

Named Ray & I thought it was Miss England:eek::eek::eek:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Now that is f***ing funny :lolol: :lolol:

Wasn't the comment I was expecting from you. I thought it would be DUG related dig about me having no standards.

Jan 30, 2008
they might have nice personalities though , i bet a load on here wouldn't say no if it was offered on a plate , lets keep it real boys :smokin:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Wasn't the comment I was expecting from you. I thought it would be DUG related dig about me having no standards.

Come off it. That would be very petulant and childish, Am i really such a childish person who'd give a sneaky dig ????

Wait a second, yes, yes i am

You have no standards :wink:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
they might have nice personalities though , i bet a load on here wouldn't say no if it was offered on a plate , lets keep it real boys :smokin:

So you'd shag the small Peruvian man who is trying to disguise himself as a girl from Swindon?

Come off it. That would be very petulant and childish, Am i really such a childish person who'd give a sneaky dig ????

Wait a second, yes, yes i am

You have no standards :wink:

I have standards. I wouldn't shag an underage girl who might have special needs... Oh. :glare:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
One of the better ones ... the daughters not too bad either

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ugly as f**k, but we haven't entered Miss England (excuse the pun).

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
In case you're wondering about this poster, if you type in Miss Swindon 2011 into google, the fifth result is "Miss Swindon 2011 UTTER DOG ALERT" and this thread. :lolol:

Brilliant! :laugh:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Alice who used to sell the Withdean Wager in the South stand, Now she wouldve got my vote for Miss South East

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here