Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Loos and "the pig" on channel 5's The farm

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Pig sick

OUTRAGED viewers blasted TV channel Five yesterday for showing David Beckham scandal girl Rebecca Loos pleasuring a PIG.

The sickening act — in reality show The Farm — was branded “bestiality on the box”.

The brunette, 27, stimulated the boar for ten minutes as she collected a flask of semen to inseminate sows.

Loos later told fellow celebrities: “I gave it a w***.”

Five and TV watchdog Ofcom received a string of complaints over the graphic scenes.

Viewer Ian Millar, 32, said: “It turned my stomach.”

Clean-up campaigners demanded The Farm be taken off the air.

Horrified John Bayer, director of Mediawatch-UK, stormed: “This is sickening — it is nothing short of bestiality. It beggars belief that Five can think this is suitable for broadcast.

“The show should be taken off the air immediately.”

The RSPCA, which has complained to watchdog Ofcom about other antics on the show, accused producers of pandering to a “morbid and sordid fascination with farm animals”.

Loos — among celebrities acting as farmhands in the programme — donned rubber gloves after she was picked to stimulate the boar in a barn and collect its semen.

It took her ten minutes to fill a flask with nearly three quarters of a pint.
Afterwards she told fellow celebs how the boar was “thrusting really hard”. She added: “And then I grip.”

Loos, who hit the headlines over her alleged fling with England soccer skipper David Beckham in Spain, also moaned: “My arms are aching.”

Fellow farmhand Debbie McGee, 45, told her: “You must do it really well.”

Stan Collymore, 33, asked: “Was it good? Did you feel it?”

Around 1.6million viewers saw the scene on Tuesday during the programme’s hour-long 10pm slot.

Five spokesman Nick Dear yesterday insisted: “Rebecca was not chosen for some sort of titillation. The vet decided that she was the most competent person to do it.”

But Five and Ofcom were bombarded with complaints. Cabbie Ian Millar, 32, of Salford, Gtr Manchester, said: “It was horrible. I could barely watch.”

Hospital worker Matthew Hill, 34, of Cranbrook, Kent, said: “Who wants to see a pig doing this on TV? I just had to turn the telly off.”

Student Lydia Haines, 18, of Wythenshawe, Gtr Manchester said: “It was vile — one of the grossest things I’ve ever seen.”

Andrew Butler, of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, fumed: “This is just pure titillation and I’m sure Rebecca Loos was chosen for that reason.

“It’s outrageous. These celebrities should be nowhere near these animals. We want the programme taken off the air before any animals are harmed.”

Was C5 right to show it?
YES
CALL: 09063 612214 NO
CALL: 09063 612215

:clap2::lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How far with Z list celebrities stoop to be on the box. That is sick and she is a filthy whore.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I think shes lovely.

Any pics please (ahem)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
just don't get people who moan or complain about TV programmes, full stop.

CHANGE THE f***ing CHANNEL.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I just LOVE it when boring middle England gets into a tiz. Especially when it's about what can only be described as, er, pigwanking.

Presumably they wouldn't have objected if it had been John Craven doing it on Countryfile?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I thought they had a gadget to stimulate animals these days!! No human intervention necessary. The TV station knew they would create a storm in a teacup by making toilet woman do it..... just blatant ratings idiocy....

the whole lot should be left on the farm to rot in pig poo frankly - with the cameras turned off...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Cabbie Ian Millar, 32, of Salford, Gtr Manchester, said: “It was horrible. I could barely watch.”

Yet still did.... ???

1: People who take the trouble to watch a lengthy programme, and then take the trouble to complain about it afterwards, have empty and rather shallow lives.
2: People who watch shows like The Farm have empty and rather shallow lives.
However one good thing has come out of the show. I read that apparently Stan (dogger,Woman beater) Colleymore, threatend to kick the shit out of Vanilla (crimes against music) ice. I think they should both be put in a barn with an axe and a pitch fork to see who makes it out alive.
Now that i would watch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I would quite like to see Stan Colleymore suck off a donkey. Their willys are shaped like trumpets, you know.

Sorry about that Titanic, the buttler is off sick today and he has the keys to the drinks cabinet. Oh well, i guess my only option is the cupboard with the cleaning products.

AGAIN.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Go easy on the Windowlene Rowley!!

Although your farts will smell of violets, your head will spin like it's been kicked by the FDM.

Last edited:

O.k taking on board the suggestions, why dosen't Stan suck off a donkey whilst dogging Paul Daniels and (the lovely) Debbie mcgee. Then Vanilla Steps in and apon being confronted with such a vile specticle, (that Flossie in the west midlands is being forced to watch and then write in and complain about) is angered to such a degree that he challenges Stan to a fight to the death in said barn with said recepticles. The winner buggers Rebbeca Loos, and sells their story to the News of The World on how hard done by they are for a shed load of cash.
Everyones a winner.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Anybody watching a televison programme about the likes of Paul Daniels, Debbie McGee, Vanilla Ice , Stan Collymore, Rebecca Loos etc working on a farm deserves all they get. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here