Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miss Loos and "the pig" on channel 5's The farm

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Sun's 'entirely justified' and not-at-all-over-the-top indignation ("THIS IS BESTIALITY TV") today was rather strange considering the appearance of the programme in their TV guide - complete with something titillating and jokey about the contestants getting filthy if they failed their 'dirty task'.

It's a f***ing arse rag that I wouldn't wipe my shit on. Even if it was made out of Andrex.

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
I thought the common technique for getting semen from animals was to massage the prostate gland. I think I saw that in a nature program once.

.Andrew Butler, of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, fumed: “This is just pure titillation and I’m sure Rebecca Loos was chosen for that reason.

Five spokesman Nick Dear yesterday insisted: “Rebecca was not chosen for some sort of titillation. The vet decided that she was the most competent person to do it.”

Hospital worker Matthew Hill, 34, of Cranbrook, Kent, said: “Who wants to see a pig doing this on TV? I just had to turn the telly off.” Around 1.6million viewers saw the scene on Tuesday during the programme’s hour-long 10pm slot.

THE MOST COMPETENT PERSON:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here