Millwall

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
When do the schools go back?

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009
If you lived in Brighton for the majority of your life, assuming that you are now about 12, how did you end up supporting Millwall?
I hope you get a kicking very soon, you & a few other muggy tossers on here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Seems to me, arsehole, that your f***ing "BOYS" confined your nonsense to chucking coins at women and kids last time we played you (and stuffed you btw) at the den And the only one getting twatted was one of your muppets going on about how scary you were and getting a right hook off a mild mannered looking middle aged brighton fan for his troubles on cowards way.

During the game there was about ten hoodies in the section nearest the away end giving it the eyeballs gesture at our lot and one kid doing the old cutthroat finger routine only to get a good old chant of "wanker, whats the score?" before being hauled off by a steward who looked about 80 if he was a day.

Football violence? f***ing pathetic.

Congratulations retard, once again we see how sad you clowns are.

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009
Most of you on here are gay muggy tossers & i hope you get a kicking, MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Most of you on here are gay muggy tossers & i hope you get a kicking, MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Mhmm...Yeah we all LOVE cock. :safeway2:

At least when I troll on here,it's mildly amusing(if I do say so myself...and I'm sure I do!)
You come from scum,you follow scum and you are scum.
Fact.
End off.

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009
Seems to me, arsehole, that your f***ing "BOYS" confined your nonsense to chucking coins at women and kids last time we played you (and stuffed you btw) at the den And the only one getting twatted was one of your muppets going on about how scary you were and getting a right hook off a mild mannered looking middle aged brighton fan for his troubles on cowards way.

During the game there was about ten hoodies in the section nearest the away end giving it the eyeballs gesture at our lot and one kid doing the old cutthroat finger routine only to get a good old chant of "wanker, whats the score?" before being hauled off by a steward who looked about 80 if he was a day.

Dont think so Tosser most your post is Bollox, im aware weve got some tosser "fans" ,,ive got mates on here who support Brighton & L-Bridge could get nasty on fri.
Thats the jist of why ive posted on here, v West H** was a role call for us & them. There were some serious people out, Proper fighters.
Now f*** Off. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I doubt for one minute you'll actually be at the game,
However I do believe you to be the real "mug" and what you'll actually be doing is sitting at home in front of your PC mouthing off on some other teams message board whilst feverishly masturbating.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand

Couldnt sum it up better myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here