Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009
i doubt for one minute you'd actually be at the game,
however i believe you to be the real "mug" and what you'll actually be doing is sitting at home in front of your pc mouthing off on some other teams message board whilst feverishly masturbating.
I'd f***ing kill ya.,,,, with an Axe.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Dont think so Tosser most your post is Bollox, im aware weve got some tosser "fans" ,,ive got mates on here who support Brighton & L-Bridge could get nasty on fri.
Thats the jist of why ive posted on here, v West H** was a role call for us & them. There were some serious people out, Proper fighters.
Now f*** Off. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Dont go around giving the BIG ONE on a message board
Millwall arnt scary anymore.FACT
All you are a load of 14 year old pikeys with a few old bold blokes trying to roll back the years.
Millwall dont scare anyone anymore it isnt the 80s anymore mate
I also love the fact that you keep going on about the 'L-Bridge' fight against West Ham. Like the whole country saw on Tuesday night there the firm to fear not you.
'There were some serious people out, Proper fighters' These 'proper fighters'
are now locked up for being complete twats, just like you

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
There were some serious people out, Proper fighters.
Now f*** Off. MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

there were some serious people out there? :lol:

Proper fighters? :lol:

I can just imagine the headline...

"Gordon Brown & Ricky Hatton involved in game of slaps shocker."

Every post you make just gets more & more funnier.

I love it when people like you come on here and just make yourselves look like utter, utter cocks! It's one of the reasons why I subscribe to this board...To realise how absolutely mind-blowingly stupid some other teams fans are!

If you want a punchy wunchy, then you don't have to wait long...In two weeks school starts again and you can continue happy slapping your way through year 7 pupils!

Perhaps while you're at it, you can change your name to Joey Deacon :dasreich:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can someone PM me and tell me when the bad man has gone away ?

*quiver*

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Here I got you a new avatar:

puppy-cute-baby1.jpg

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ok lads, i went down to Dangerous Bermondsey today under cover of course as a pikey in my best jogging bottoms and hoddie top, and had a quick scout round. I think ive found Barkingmad dog, and took a photo on my blackberry which in true sarf london style nicked (just so i did`nt look normal) off a city ponce. This is what we are dealing with so just remember the face........ He is Fecking scary looking :thumbsup:

Attachments

• gay lion.bmp
    356.3 KB · Views: 279

.... Imagine living in Bermondsey........ uurgh.

I live in Bermondsey and it's great. Well the area I live is anyway. It has some of the highest priced properties per square ft in London.

Oh hang on sorry, I've stepped out of the party line and ruined the thread for everyone. Apologies. How about... Fuk ov you cokney MUG your boys gonna take a kickin in ya slums you chuuuunt!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ok lads, i went down to Dangerous Bermondsey today under cover of course as a pikey in my best jogging bottoms and hoddie top, and had a quick scout round. I think ive found Barkingmad dog, and took a photo on my blackberry which in true sarf london style nicked (just so i did`nt look normal) off a city ponce. This is what we are dealing with so just remember the face........ He is Fecking scary looking :thumbsup:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Watch out for the ginger guy with shorts tomorrow, I have heard he is going to cause some trouble.

May even contact the club, not sure what help that will be though ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here