Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall

BarkingDog

Aug 26, 2009
Hello, Im a MILLWALL fan,
I Lived in Brighton for 7 years & have mates on this M-Board.
Anyway obv you saw last nights working class aggression,& it was f***ing mental.
Fighting,bricks,bottles,stabbings-(dont agree with stabbings,f***ing wrong) even some darts. What a night tho!!!!
As you know The Den can be f***ing mental at times,,& there's a real chance a load of W/Ham gonna be at L-Bridge station around 1hr before we play you,,,,,it could be f***ing lively.
My advice-get to The Den 1hr& a 1/2 before the game/ or if yaa up for a scrap see yaa there.
MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TOO STUFF YAA!! NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Anyway obv you saw last nights working class aggression,& it was f***ing mental.
Fighting,bricks,bottles,stabbings-(dont agree with stabbings,f***ing wrong) even some darts. What a night tho!!!!
As you know The Den can be f***ing mental at times,,& there's a real chance a load of W/Ham gonna be at L-Bridge station around 1hr before we play you,,,,,it could be f***ing lively.
My advice-get to The Den 1hr& a 1/2 before the game/ or if yaa up for a scrap see yaa there.
MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TOO STUFF YAA!! NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE.

Innit Bled'

:dasreich:

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I think Danny Dyers Deadliest Men is on Sky 2 tonight, although im sure you already have it in the notes section on your phone.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If you lived in Brighton for the majority of your life, assuming that you are now about 12, how did you end up supporting Millwall?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand

Please your going to have another fight do you dumb retards not learn anything
ICF ran you out of London on Tuesday night yet you want em agian
:mendoza:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

working class aggression? :lolol:

All I saw was a load of overweight, bald and stupid looking men who could only run 5 yards.

At least on this form, you'll get a nice big points deduction which should hopefully put you below us in the table :thumbsup:

:mendoza::mendoza::mendoza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here