Would you Boo?

• Yes

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So how long are footballers expected to take the knee.
A few more months, a year or 2 ? There is some terrible crimes committed by people of all races, some of it without even thinking of the persons skin tone.

Keep up. They aren’t expected to, but have stated they want to.

What has it got to,do with crimes?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
If they are booing because they do not believe in racial equality, then it’s unforgivable.

If they are boing because they do not want to see their team support a anti-semitic, left wing Marxist organisation who seek to defund the police and abolish capitalism, then good on them. I’ll do the same.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Astonishingly poor form but then it is Millwall, so are we really surprised? The best thing we can do is if all 2,000 of our fans lucky enough to have tickets to the game on Monday also take the knee in solidarity with the players and all of the oppressed BAME people living in the UK and worldwide. What a powerful message that would send and drown out all of the negativity and blanket could coverage on SSN about the appalling scenes at the New Den.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Astonishingly poor form but then it is Millwall, so are we really surprised? The best thing we can do is if all 2,000 of our fans lucky enough to have tickets to the game on Monday also take the knee in solidarity with the players and all of the oppressed BAME people living in the UK and worldwide. What a powerful message that would send and drown out all of the negativity and blanket could coverage on SSN about the appalling scenes at the New Den.

No ta...I’ll remain standing or sitting

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
If they are booing because they do not believe in racial equality, then it’s unforgivable.

If they are boing because they do not want to see their team support a anti-semitic, left wing Marxist organisation who seek to defund the police and abolish capitalism, then good on them. I’ll do the same.

Completely this.

But if people want to get down on their knees and be ashamed to be white, supporting causes they know nothing about, then good luck to them.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Taking the knee has become a symbol of the footba'll authorities need to be seen to be doing something.Most young players will be either in favour of the gesture or ambivalent towards it, I doubt if any are actively against it, due to most teams having a mix of both black and white players.

If anyone watched the Anton Ferdinand v John Terry documentary on Monday night, it appears the FA are either trying to maintain a neutral position on racism, or are hoping all this fuss will disapear, and football can somehow carry on as it always has done.
But,as an industry that has the highest percentage of high profile black participants,then, they have a moral duty to every bame player to enforce the highest anti racism standards possible, even if it will be painful to some of those involved in the game.I hope that players across all sports continue to take the knee, it may be a trite gesture, but, it is encouraging debate, which can only be good.

I was surprised there was no thread on the Anton Ferdinand programme, it was quite illuminating.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

E4A20443-AB09-44D4-BDD6-536577484839.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here