Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
The travel arrangements all sound very complicated. I think I will just jump in a taxi and ask him to take me to The London Football Ground (the one with the pub near it).

Wish Id have thought of that. When the taxis dropped you off, can you send it back to pick me up? Theres probably not many taxis in London.

Dandyman

In London village.
Tubby Mondays said:
Wish Id have thought of that. When the taxis dropped you off, can you send it back to pick me up? Theres probably not many taxis in London.

There are no taxis in London village. You have to get a Tuk Tuk from Brighton Station.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Perry Milkins said:
I would recommend Ali Baba's Rikshaw from Tower Bridge to the Millwall area.

Attachments

• shaw.jpg
    shaw.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 304

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:

Looks wonderful. Are there any with blue and white streamers attached ? I'd like to do a tour of the sights of Olde South Bermondsey.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Dandyman said:
Looks wonderful. Are there any with blue and white streamers attached ? I'd like to do a tour of the sights of Olde South Bermondsey.

I dunno about that but if you book in advance Ali can throw in lunch as well. This will consist of samosas and mango chutney washed down with ice cold tiger Beer. Trouble is perfecting the art of balancing the tray whilst Ali peddles on.

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:
I dunno about that but if you book in advance Ali can throw in lunch as well. This will consist of samosas and mango chutney washed down with ice cold tiger Beer. Trouble is perfecting the art of balancing the tray whilst Ali peddles on.

:thumbsup:

Dandyman

In London village.

NewtownRoad

Mar 3, 2006
Hove
I am going to "The Bridge to China Town" buffet in Borough then on to the Canterbury Arms for beer. Nice and close to the ground.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
tommy boy said:
be careful in bandit country
There are loads of bandits in Sarf London , wouldn't be surprised if they try to mingle inside the away end at the New Den. Watch out for pikeys, as last season they were dipping into peoples coats nicking mobiles and wallets etc. whilst esconced with the Albion fans.

Last edited:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NewtownRoad said:
I am going to "The Bridge to China Town" buffet in Borough then on to the Canterbury Arms for beer. Nice and close to the ground.

And not sampling the delights of Borough market? Madness.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
seagullsovergrimsby said:
There are loads of bandits in Sarf London , wouldn't be surprised if they try to mingle inside the away end at the New Den. Watch out for pikeys, as last season they were dipping into peoples coats nicking mobiles and wallets etc. whilst esconced with the Albion fans.
And it's pay on the gate, so there will more than likely be a few unsavouries in with us....;)

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Cant wait!

Theres a few of us going, And one of them is a Millwall fan.

It was a very good evening last year.

does anyone know what the pub down the road from the station is called, its tudor looking and it has a court yard outside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here