Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Buck said:
What about comedy wigs?

SM24002sm.jpg

:drink:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Marvellous - just had it pointed out to me that Palace are away at Luton...wonder if any of them will be in London looking for trouble?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Marvellous - just had it pointed out to me that Palace are away at Luton...wonder if any of them will be in London looking for trouble?

Even if they aren't they'll FIND it.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Stinkers Bridge said:
Is it going to be safe to wear colours in the Market Porter?:D

Yes, yes I think so. Take a chance on mixing some pastel yellows with a dense brown but be wary of clashing a vibrant purple with those last year greens.

Oh and if you want to add a cheeky dash of zest then why don't you liven up last years cords with a contrasting belt and shoes in lemony orange.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
shall we go?

we could do - give the fans of sussex non-league soccer something to cheer as the crocs on tour give them much needed cash

Dandyman

In London village.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Even if they aren't they'll FIND it.

Call up their TOP BOY and arrange an OFF.

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
Perry Milkins said:
Yes, yes I think so. Take a chance on mixing some pastel yellows with a dense brown but be wary of clashing a vibrant purple with those last year greens.

Oh and if you want to add a cheeky dash of zest then why don'e you liven up last yetras cords with a contrasting belt and shoes in lemony orange.

Hope this helps.
Many thanks Perry. I think I will chance a lime green sweater along with some violet pantaloons.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Stinkers Bridge said:
Many thanks Perry. I think I will chance a lime green sweater along with some violet pantaloons.

Remember to ensure that the pantaloons are floaty to cover up those nasty bulges we all have.

You must have a favourite classical black T-Shirt in the back of your wardrobe that can be used for oh so many occasions. Try and dress it up with a flowery lei and controversial headgear.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Withdean Wanderer said:
No most will be at Luton for the game as we don`t mix it with League 1 outfits!!!! :p

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Croydonbloke said:
No most will be at Luton for the game as we don`t mix it with League 1 outfits!!!! :p

you cut us very deep mate....very deep

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here