a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
still the millwall reputation !!
+ xmas shopping

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It would be 801 and if I wasn't a cripple.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
No money & too near Xmas, gutted cos I really wanted to make this one :(

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Funny how everyone wanted to go to West Ham.

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
Come on people, don't miss out on this one just because of past trouble.
I went two years ago and was a little apprehensive, but i didn't see any trouble and walked back to the station in amongst the millwall fans without fear.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Uncle Buck said:
What reputation? There is a walkway from the station to the ground, good pubs around London Bridge and you can do the shopping on Sunday.

iam going .. just saying what others think

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Well I'm going. And I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone I've mentioned it to has gone 'oooh, that's a bit dangerous isn't it' (or something like that but a bit less camp).

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
the reason that we have only sold 800 tix so far is basically because the average brighton fan feels scared at the thought of going to millwall. there will always be 1,000 or so who will go anyway.

west ham and qpr are perceived to be less threatening places to visit.

so there we are. we are basically a bunch of southern softies!!!:lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Withdean and I said:
the reason that we have only sold 800 tix so far is basically because the average brighton fan feels scared at the thought of going to millwall. there will always be 1,000 or so who will go anyway.

west ham and qpr are perceived to be less threatening places to visit.

So surely the 800 or so that go to Millwall, should get priority for the QPR tickets?

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Uncle Buck said:
Just heard that we have only sold sold 800 of the 1700 tickets that we were given for Millwall. Why is this? It is only up the road, cheap on the train and not really a problem game.

To be honest it is a bit sad that this has happened for a local game, especially after the way people bleated that they could not get tickets for West Ham.

Couldnt get a WHU ticket but will be at Millwall...all the champagne charlies dont fancy the Den then?

Uncle Buck said:
So surely the 800 or so that go to Millwall, should get priority for the QPR tickets?

Can of worms!

How about those who travelled all the way to Sunderland - surely they are 'better/more loyal fans'?(sic)

Pointless argument, the club have made their viewpoint very clear (like it or loathe it), 1st come, 1st served.

Personally, done Millwal before, can't be arsed this time round as just before payday and plenty of costs etc in Dec, would rather do QPR & Wolves.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Walking to the tube was a bit subdued on our part after we'd managed to shut Rouggers up especially when you led us down that alley. I didn't want my pretty face banged in.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here