Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Away

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
So surely the 800 or so that go to Millwall, should get priority for the QPR tickets?

Im going to millwall, but cant make QPR - can i swap my priority with a season ticket holder for a ticket to Rotherham?

*stir* *stir* *stir*

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i am with southampton seagull on this. it depends on money for me if i can scrape it together then i will however. december means money for lots of other things and i am saving dosh for QPR.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I got my Millwall ticket

QPR was rough last january, could not get to West Ham. I still say Ninian Park is the worst one. How many will go there, for me its a case of been there, seen it, dont want a time travel trip back to the 1980ies which incidentally was the last time I went to Millwall

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will go to Cardiff if the weather is nice and I will go to QPR if I decide not to spend all my money on beer on new year's eve.

Clearly I will demand a ticket for Rotheham away.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'll be there & QPR. We''ll definitely sell both tiers at Loftus Road. One of the best awaydays for atmosphere, especially if you get in the top tier.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Let's hope there is no racist abuse at QPR this year.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Can't make Millwall or QPR :angry: :censored: :angry:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Official site says we're getting 3,000 tickets so I presume we're getting both tiers.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
For rotheram 2005 see Grimsby in 2002, as the auditor says no priority, its a good old fashioned scrum, 1st come 1st served, but as said a few weeks ago there is no other way

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I know Millwall is safe now but people have long memories - and rightly so having been to the old den and the new den when we've won 4-1.

You'd always rather go to QPR or West Ham than the Spanners as it is a more pleasant day out. Palace only took 1,500 to Millwall last year because many have had aggro over the years.

1,000-1,500 for Brighton is a good turnout.

Seagulls over Lewes

Jul 5, 2003
Rodmell
I'm not going because I'm going to Weston Super Mare V Lewes, that should get me far enough away from them nasty Millwall hooligans. I do still expect my ticket for Q.P.R. away and Rotherham last game of the season if it means we have a chance of going up. Glory hunter not me.

Ned Zelic

Nov 6, 2004
fatboy said:
Let's hope there is no racist abuse at QPR this year.

unfortunately there always seems to be a few dickheads amongst the albion 'support' at London away games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here