Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

DanielT

What an utter utter tool! Shits his pants when he gets off the train and feels the need to video himself walking to a ground then gives it a the big one saying Wall are brave for shouting from behind a fence!

Typical new age internet generation fan!

Who in there right mind would mouth off, face to face with no barriers, at a group of people who are looking for a fight?

Both sets of fans know that they cannot get hurt, so they are just the same, mouthing off and throwing things when they know they won't get hurt.

Easy to mouth off when you know you're safe and cannot get into a fight.
Happens a lot: people in their cars, when they're safely behind a computer screen etc

For me, I have a lot to lose, I have a family, and wouldn't want to risk it, so shall happily walk through the fenced in bit. I won't be yelling at the Millwall fans on the other side though, the same as I wouldn't yell at lions in their cage! I wouldn't want to be face-to-face with them either, so why pretend that I'd take them on!

Anyone who really thinks of the walkway as coward's alley is either not right in the head, or a liar!

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Who in there right mind would mouth off, face to face with no barriers, at a group of people who are looking for a fight?

Both sets of fans know that they cannot get hurt, so they are just the same, mouthing off and throwing things when they know they won't get hurt.

Easy to mouth off when you know you're safe and cannot get into a fight.
Happens a lot: people in their cars, when they're safely behind a computer screen etc

For me, I have a lot to lose, I have a family, and wouldn't want to risk it, so shall happily walk through the fenced in bit. I won't be yelling at the Millwall fans on the other side though, the same as I wouldn't yell at lions in their cage! I wouldn't want to be face-to-face with them either, so why pretend that I'd take them on!

Anyone who really thinks of the walkway as coward's alley is either not right in the head, or a liar!
why would someone wanna fight over a soppy game of football anyway, you could get stabbed, punched to ground... never to get up again, who knows... its a big gamble, unless ur a six foot 9 bully, who picks on someone half his size.. longnose-man.jpg

MillwallChimpanzee

Oct 18, 2011
you won't find any problems at our place unless you go looking for it in large groups around bermondsey, rotherhithe, new cross, OKR. most away fans drink at LB because it's just a place heaving with tourists and activity and the chances of trouble are minimal. no history that i know of between millwall and brighton, and it's not one that'll see every bellend from SE london turning out for a ruck. just a normal, small, millwall crowd. but as i say if you're thick enough to go around in a big group around bermo etc then chances are you'll get in trouble. sad but true. the club's on a bit of a downer at the moment and the place will seem subdued...until of course we go one up! enjoy your visit.

Mickey Pearce's Hat

Apr 14, 2011
That Leicester fan in the vid is a muppet though.

If he wanted the 'proper' Millwall experience he should have tubed it to Bermondsey/Surrey Quays/New Cross Gate and walked to the ground and shouted at the locals. Giving it the big un when you've come via Coward's Way is a bit sad, really.

MillwallChimpanzee

Oct 18, 2011
That Leicester fan in the vid is a muppet though.

If he wanted the 'proper' Millwall experience he should have tubed it to Bermondsey/Surrey Quays/New Cross Gate and walked to the ground and shouted at the locals. Giving it the big un when you've come via Coward's Way is a bit sad, really.

reminded me of that story about the shef wed fan when we were playing them. he was in the south lower concourse having a pint, looking totally at home, with a sheffield wednesday top on. just stood there reading the programme having a pint. no one apparently said a thing out of shock and amusement...vary rare for away supporters not to believe the bollocks.

Mickey Pearce's Hat

Apr 14, 2011
Erm, when was that? Cos I remember someone being knocked spark out just outside the South Stand after a Sheffield Wednesday game. People were saying it was one of theirs.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
you won't find any problems at our place unless you go looking for it in large groups around bermondsey, rotherhithe, new cross, OKR. most away fans drink at LB because it's just a place heaving with tourists and activity and the chances of trouble are minimal. no history that i know of between millwall and brighton, and it's not one that'll see every bellend from SE london turning out for a ruck. just a normal, small, millwall crowd. but as i say if you're thick enough to go around in a big group around bermo etc then chances are you'll get in trouble. sad but true. the club's on a bit of a downer at the moment and the place will seem subdued...until of course we go one up! enjoy your visit.

One of my better days out was in London, after we'd beaten Charlton 4-0 at The Valley and you'd beaten Palace 1-0 at their place.

Got talking to a few Millwall fans after the game in the pubs around London Bridge. Decent bunch, and very interested to know how our stadium was coming along.

MillwallChimpanzee

Oct 18, 2011
Erm, when was that? Cos I remember someone being knocked spark out just outside the South Stand after a Sheffield Wednesday game. People were saying it was one of theirs.

oh dear, could be him. definitely remember reading it on hof...surely a shirter wouldn't have been wacked? abuse maybe, but not wacked. i am sure they said it was a shef wed fan, but could have been another team. definetly a bloke in south lower with an away shirt on having a pint when we were playing them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here