Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Never forget when they started fighting amongst themselves a couple of seasons ago. Very amusing to watch.
Albion always seem to pick up points at Millwall as well.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Never forget when they started fighting amongst themselves a couple of seasons ago. Very amusing to watch.
Albion always seem to pick up points at Millwall as well.

was that also when they 'broke through' the line of the stewards in the upper tier only to get to the end of the stand and not have a clue what to do next:lol:

Feb 14, 2010
Same year that a fat Millwall fan who was sitting on his own played up and was met by the chant of "have you ever seen your dick". Two female Millwall fans sitting in front of him turned around and laughed at him. He looked gutted and then eventually moved seats. One of the funniest things I have seen at football

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
is that the link between the ground and the station? never been to the Den before but calling it that makes me picture a glass tunnel like in sealife centre where sharks swim round outside it!

It is a bit like that, except you can't see out and sometimes the sharks throw bricks and coins in. Nah, it's fine really.

Oct 25, 2003
i've always wondered with "cowards way"....what's to stop millwall fans just going in? i don't recall the police checking that i was a brighton fan when i've done it?

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
Look it's simple, all you need to do is blend in a bit and you will be fine. What i normaly do is wear a full Millwall home strip, shave all my hair off, apply some of those facial disfigurement scars that you can get from a joke shop, carry a big wrench in my back pocket and have a temp, henna WALL tattoo across my forehead.

Honest, i have never had the slightest problem with the locals. Mind, i have been hospitalised a few times by Brighton fans on the way home, but never a problem with the Millwall boys, try it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is it pay on the night?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
How come a travel card is cheaper than a return train ticket from Brighton?

£19 for a travel card while a return is £24.20!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How come a travel card is cheaper than a return train ticket from Brighton?

£19 for a travel card while a return is £24.20!

Return from Brighton = £24.20

Return from Haywards Heath = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Haywards Heath = £6.00.
Total = £19.40

Return from Burgess Hill to South Bermondsey = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Burgess Hill = £4.70.
Total = £18.10.

Return from Hassocks to South Bermondsey = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Hassocks = £4.20
Total = £17.70

Madness.

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Return from Brighton = £24.20

Return from Haywards Heath = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Haywards Heath = £6.00.
Total = £19.40

Return from Burgess Hill to South Bermondsey = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Burgess Hill = £4.70.
Total = £18.10.

Return from Hassocks to South Bermondsey = £13.40
Return from Brighton to Hassocks = £4.20
Total = £17.70

Madness.

Thanks for that.... The 3 of us travelling won't all be together until Burgess Hill so we could group save that part of the journey and pay for the return to Burgess Hill separately.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Having worked here for 14 months, I am yet to find one. Where are they all hiding?

Royal oak in Tabard Street - and it serves Harveys .. Excellent start to watching BHA stff the wall by downing a point of Sussex Ale

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Here is a Leicester fan doing it...

What an utter utter tool! Shits his pants when he gets off the train and feels the need to video himself walking to a ground then gives it a the big one saying Wall are brave for shouting from behind a fence!

Typical new age internet generation fan!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here