Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall away

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
hi all,

I'm going to Millwall away and was wondering what time train is best to get on? is it as bad as the old days?

cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Depends where you are travelling from

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It's become one of my fav trips over recent years.

There's loads of good pubs around London Bridge and, provided you behave and don't get lairy, it's pretty safe.

Short train ride to ground where fans are mixed but the 'Wall are pretty decent to us. Ground is very safe, seperate stands means good segregation & the OB/stewards to toleave you be, within reason.

As we tend to do well up there, can be a bit raucous after the game and it often seems like it could 'kick off' but again just a short ride back to Ldn bridge. No, nothing like the old days of the Den!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Never had a problem with the Wall. Meeting a mate at LB about 6pm for a couple on Borough High Street then to the ground just in time for KO

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Never had a problem up there, enjoyable eve out, few bevvies in one of the many decent pubs at LB then a short trip to the ground :thumbsup:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
always a good trip millwall, i always get the feeling they love it when we go there because the banter we give them.wouldnt listen to them plimsole wearing palace boys

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
My real advice is :

Don't wear a pink polo shirt, you'll probably get mistaken for one of their "hooligans". Last time we played them they all seemed to have the same clothes.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Just got my ticket online.will get train about 5ish from Brighton as I'm one of those unfortunate souls who also has to work for a living.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
My real advice is :

Don't wear a pink polo shirt, you'll probably get mistaken for one of their "hooligans". Last time we played them they all seemed to have the same clothes.

they're STILL doing that , good grief.

Feb 14, 2010
Will head down the den from work with a few others that live in town. Assume its pay on the gate for the away end, if not its the home end for us I suppose.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last time I was there no problems at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here