Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall are NOT interested in John Sullivan

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ohh can I play? Despite what some of you may have heard Man U are NOT interested in Kerry Mayo.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
i was worried with all this speculation going round he was leaving but thanks for that and say thanks to your 'reliable source' for me.. cheers

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Ignorant Yankee query: Why are they called 'cream crackers' when they aren't made with cream? (Of course, Christmas crackers aren't made from Christmas...)

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Ah yes, Yes it has just been confirmed that Barcelona have indeed made an offer to Colin Hawkins he will replace Puyol in the centre of the defence, the fee is believed to be 57M, Which will smash barcelona's previous transfer, Clubs intrested were the likes of Chelsea, United,Real Madrid & AC Milan but Barcelona sealed the deal with an 11'th hour bid
Hawkins is Reknowned for his goal scoring abilities even thou his position his CB his Bullet header for brighton the pick of the bunch
He goes straight into the team for the Él Clássícó.

:dunce:

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ignorant Yankee query: Why are they called 'cream crackers' when they aren't made with cream? (Of course, Christmas crackers aren't made from Christmas...)
Ah well that's very interesting. Christmas crackers are things you have at Christmas and cream crackers traditionally are things you had with cream. Back in Victorian times whenever people had cream for tea someone would say, "where are the crackers?" and out would come a packet of Jacobs. Of course poor people couldn't afford crackers and this lead to the great cracker riots of 1872 when ...... no, you're right I haven't a clue.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Ah well that's very interesting. Christmas crackers are things you have at Christmas and cream crackers traditionally are things you had with cream. Back in Victorian times whenever people had cream for tea someone would say, "where are the crackers?" and out would come a packet of Jacobs. Of course poor people couldn't afford crackers and this lead to the great cracker riots of 1872 when ...... no, you're right I haven't a clue.

Maybe some Wallace and Gromit CONNECTION? This thread is getting deep. And indeed, it is nigh on impossible to eat 3 crackers in a minute..

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hands up. Its a fair cop. I asked someone who does a similar job to Naylor but on Millwall. He said it would never happen.

I have since emailed them back to point out the shared egg on face...

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Hands up. Its a fair cop. I asked someone who does a similar job to Naylor but on Millwall. He said it would never happen.

And Jackett had explicitly said to him that they weren't interested?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im only going on what I was told.

No doubt Warnock's denial of even knowing who Tommy Fraser was last week will come back and bite me on the rear as well.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

So when you said your source was Kenny Jackett, you were in fact telling porkies.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nope.

He SPOKE to Jackett after I emailed him.

As you admit, your source wasn't Jackett but another, anonymous, individual.

I think you need to learn the difference between a primary and secondary source.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Did I say anything about primary and secondary? No.

I asked a reporter who moments later asked Jackett. Don't see what is particularly untrustworthy about that.

I guess manager's like to sometimes keep their cards close to their chest regarding players before they sign so as to not alert others.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Did I say anything about primary and secondary? No.

I asked a reporter who moments later asked Jackett. Don't see what is particularly untrustworthy about that.

No, I used the phrase primary and secondary - there's no reason for you to understand them, they're phrases used by journalists.

In this case, Kenny Jackett would be a primary source. Someone quoting KJ would be a secondary source. The point is that on the 7 May you said that your source was Jackett and you now admit that he wasn't your source.

I could go to the same hairdressers as Tony Bloom and hear him say that "Tony tells me that we're going to sign Ronaldo" but that wouldn't be the same as Tony Bloom saying "We're going to sign Ronaldo" - there's a huge difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here