Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Miliband and his 'rumoured' future.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
That was just the poll at the time I created that thread. I have said elsewhere I would not put my house on a majority as a coalition is a distinct possibility but I do believe Miliband will be PM regardless.

The referendum in Scotland has the potential to change things dramatically more than anyone could of predicted. With the planned devolution to the Scottish Parliament, for Scottish voters it no longer matters who wins the GE as Scotland will predominantly govern themselves. This means they are more likely to vote erratically or not at all. If Labour gets wiped out in Scotland as the polls predict Ed won't be PM anytime soon.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You're right, it's nothing to do with the leader, I had forgotten about the great success Labour had under Foot and Kinnock.
Won't have that...remember Kinnocks famous speech...go back to your constituties and prepare for Government...er...yes well. Personally I hope Labour keep with Milliband...nothing guarantees a Labour loss like having Milliband in charge...even his own MPs are turning against him...that's what you get for having the unions pick the leader.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Won't have that...remember Kinnocks famous speech...go back to your constituties and prepare for Government...er...yes well. Personally I hope Labour keep with Milliband...nothing guarantees a Labour loss like having Milliband in charge...even his own MPs are turning against him...that's what you get for having the unions pick the leader.

Cameron didn't even win his leadership contest first time round. So what does that say about him?

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Won't have that...remember Kinnocks famous speech...go back to your constituties and prepare for Government...er...yes well.
1. Your sarcasm detector appears to be faulty
2. You don't remember well. That famous quote was David Steel getting ahead of himself at the Liberal Party Conference on the subject of the SDP/Liberal alliance.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I just mentioned on the other Miliband thread, the Unite union have a lot to answer for.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He's done himself no favours by turning up at the Cenotaph without wearing a poppy today.
The poppy is on the lapel of his coat if you look closely. :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here