Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough away ticket details

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
When I checked on the National Rail website...albeit about a month ago...they had a "!" which said that they were planned. So I booked tix via Donny.

However I now see it looks like there is a "tick" which means it should be ok.

For the sake of £11 im minded to get the direct train from Leeds to Boro now! I see there is a 10.57 gets to Boro at 12.30

We are changin in Doncaster both ways (was a lot cheaper), so you could meet us at Doncaster at 10am...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We are changin in Doncaster both ways (was a lot cheaper), so you could meet us at Doncaster at 10am...

I think thats the ORIGINAL plan. BUT being as its the Leeds office xmas party and I intend to get wasted that extra time could be very handy and I arrive only half hr after you guys.

Leeds to Donny is about half an hr

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its a very long way:

images

transporter bridge - Google Search

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When I checked on the National Rail website...albeit about a month ago...they had a "!" which said that they were planned. So I booked tix via Donny.

For the sake of £11 im minded to get the direct train from Leeds to Boro now! I see there is a 10.57 gets to Boro at 12.30

No weekend engineering works in the area , only possible 5 minute delays traveling back to London after 21.00 due to planned work between Peterborough and Grantham.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No weekend engineering works in the area , only possible 5 minute delays traveling back to London after 21.00 due to planned work between Peterborough and Grantham.

There was a possibilty when I checked a month or so ago but of course it now appears there isnt.

So I have erred on side of caution and have a plan A - direct train from Leeds or the Plan B from Donny.

Total cost has been about 20quid so not alot.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone who's going - don't rush to get to Middlesboro'. Went there in '05 with Tottenham. Changed at Darlington, and outside Darlo station is one of the cheapest pubs in England. Worth doing that, then travelling in later.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

:wink: Was too young to appreciate cheap pints then, but I've wanted Darlington in the cup ever since.'Boro was a massive shitole, one of the biggest I've been too. Up there with the Hull's, Burnley's and Blackburn's of this world.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyone who's going - don't rush to get to Middlesboro'. Went there in '05 with Tottenham. Changed at Darlington, and outside Darlo station is one of the cheapest pubs in England. Worth doing that, then travelling in later.

Coming back from Hartlepool 3 years ago the trains were delayed due to flooding in the Scottish Borders so the connection at Darlo was delayed by 45 minutes and a small band of Albion fans went to the pub. The train made up about 10 minutes on the expected arrival time so one the platform guards went over to the pub to tell them to sup up.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Coming back from Hartlepool 3 years ago the trains were delayed due to flooding in the Scottish Borders so the connection at Darlo was delayed by 45 minutes and a small band of Albion fans went to the pub. The train made up about 10 minutes on the expected arrival time so one the platform guards went over to the pub to tell them to sup up.

I was one of them! :drink:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

We are booked on the 10:57 to Midd and the 17:50ish return.

Just been on the club site to buy match tickets and there are no away games available !!!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I went up in 2004 for the League Cup game, we lost in extra time, and I think Jake Robinson made his debut? Not sure I can afford to do it this year though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Me too, getting train tickets for anything like an acceptable price is proving complicated though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here