Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough away ticket details

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im in LEEDS the night before with work so Im IN. Have they not announced Derby yet? Not that it will sell out!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
But it's only ever 1/3 full. When I last went there was no atmosphere at all.

It was bouncing the last time I visited.

Not sure what's happened to their audiences since their relegation.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Split your journey with tickets to York then onwards. Might save you a few bob?

Tis ok going via Doncaster! There are train works that day on the line direct from Leeds (presume that goes thru York as well). That aside it was about £12 to Middboro as booked well in advance.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm actually looking forward to this , never been so a new ground for me.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm going, got family in DARLO so i'm staying with them on the friday night, have a curry and a few beers then head to boro with a hangover and a stinging bum hole....then i'll head up to my MAMS in newcastle

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Tis ok going via Doncaster! There are train works that day on the line direct from Leeds (presume that goes thru York as well). That aside it was about £12 to Middboro as booked well in advance.

Fair play mate. Cant really argue with 12 sheets can you

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Will be a good chance to top up my Super Fan status:clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well up for this one. These games are the real deal as far I am concerned, the crazier the distance at the most awkward times the more I want to go. I bought my train tickets ages ago, cannot wait.

Same here. I particularly love midweek away games, all the more so if it takes a bit of effort to get there.

Already got a couple of days booked off around Derby away this month and can't WAIT :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Ticket booked , will there be more than 500 Albion at this game ???

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

TMLS, I cannot find any information re train works on that day on the route from Leeds to M'boro.

Yes it is a direct train via York

Do you have any further info please ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
TMLS, I cannot find any information re train works on that day on the route from Leeds to M'boro.

Yes it is a direct train via York

Do you have any further info please ?

When I checked on the National Rail website...albeit about a month ago...they had a "!" which said that they were planned. So I booked tix via Donny.

However I now see it looks like there is a "tick" which means it should be ok.

For the sake of £11 im minded to get the direct train from Leeds to Boro now! I see there is a 10.57 gets to Boro at 12.30

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here