Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middle Names

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Poor little bastard. Every time someone congratulates him, it just sounds sarcastic.

"Oh well done Genius".

...but only if they then push out their bottom lip with their tongue, flap their hands at the wrists (elbows tucked in), and utter the time-honoured phrase, "Ugh! Joey... Joey Deacon..."

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I work for a US corporation and we have some pearlers on our internal e-mail, not middle names but stupid nonetheless

Gentlemen I give you

Dwayne Piper and Randy Proudfoot

Best ones I ever found on internal email listing for a company I used to work for were from our German friends.

Wendy Hause, Berndt Koch and Willy Hertz were my favourites. Happy days...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
My middle name, Edmund was my Dads and grand-dads' first name. My dad wanted it to be my first name but my mother wouldn't allow it. One of the few things I have to thank her for.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
malcolm
:eek:

A cousin died a few weeks before I was born and my middle name comes from there

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
They do that in ireland too.

I'm named that way on my birth cert - same first name as my dad, his dad, etc, etc back about 200 years; its so common that you're allowed get your passport without the first name on your birth cert so I've never used it for anything.

Luckily its nothing insane, just "James".

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I had a lucky escape, My dad wanted to call me Bruce after Bruce Lee. Instead, thanks to my mum, I only ended up only with the middle name Lee.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Afraid not, that would be Egern, which although phonetically similar, is not quite "Ian".

My guess is Trev or Steve, which funnily enough is ancient Norsk for COCKSUCKING THUNDERCUNT.

congratulations you win the prize for being the pathetic c unt who had to put up the correct spelling and use the phrase 'phonetically similar'.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
My wife and daughter have the middle name Lenore. My wife is american and they dont have the fabric softener by the same name there. If my little girl gets picked on at school for her middle name i shall make it perfectly clear that it is all her mothers fault.
Still, it's a pretty cool Edgar Allan Poe reference :)

Myself and my dad both have the middle name Brindley, no idea why, guessing it must be some kind of family thing, didn't foist it upon my own son (ie wasn't allowed :) )

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I was born during the time of austerity therefore I don't have a middle name. However I gave my son the middle name Robert after my Dad, which makes him HRH. :blush:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have a strange middle name, but shall not share it in case I ever use it as a password. The other side of the family were insistent on 'Morville', so I think I got away lightly. Having said that, I am sure you will be able to work out my middle name if you look hard enough on here (I am hoping no-one is that sad).

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
I know a little girl, who will be 12 next week, that adores her names: Emily Dianne Albion Joy.

I'm so glad she was a girl, otherwise I would know a little boy called Clint Wilkinson :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here