Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky in trouble..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Chairman Kevin McCabe has identified the next two games against Millwall and Reading as crucial in the club's bid to beat the drop".

He's a pretty sharp cookie that chairman, aye.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"Chairman Kevin McCabe has identified the next two games against Millwall and Reading as crucial in the club's bid to beat the drop".

He's a pretty sharp cookie that chairman, aye.
I think what he's saying is "I want 4 points from those two games or you're out of a job"

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
6a00d8345192c169e2010536ddb2ad970b-800wi

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think what he's saying is "I want 4 points from those two games or you're out of a job"

Indeed.
But having been the one who appointed him in the first place, maybe he should be reviewing his own position as well (like THATS gonna happen). Pathetic how these clueless stuffed suits blithely carry on hiring and firing off the back of a few bum results. OK it wasn't their fault they lost Gary Speed, but to bring a guy in and then start getting the jitters with him after 7 games...idiotic. Just as bad as the dullards at WBA.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Indeed.
But having been the one who appointed him in the first place, maybe he should be reviewing his own position as well (like THATS gonna happen). Pathetic how these clueless stuffed suits blithely carry on hiring and firing off the back of a few bum results. OK it wasn't their fault they lost Gary Speed, but to bring a guy in and then start getting the jitters with him after 7 games...idiotic. Just as bad as the dullards at WBA.

Well if it was just about results, I;d agree but MA had a bust up with one of their players, that wont help his cause!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well if it was just about results, I;d agree but MA had a bust up with one of their players, that wont help his cause!

Did he then tell him that he was a millionaire?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They need to sort things out pretty quick with relegation looming and a possible scenario of changing Palace's destiny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Was always going to end in tears

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russell Slade to be drafted in ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Out of interest, have you seen Ipswich's third goal against Sheff Utd? It sends SHUDDERS down my spine, as it just reminds me of that absolutely HORRIBLE vision of watching Adam El Abd (and the rest of our defence) under Micky Adams where he'd back off and back off and back off until the opposing player had run completely unchallenged from the middle of their half to the edge of our area. It looks like their defence is shot to pieces and Adams will only make things worse.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Preston are doomed. Scunny are looking that way as well. The Blunts WILL bail out Palace and Pompey, of that I have no doubt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here