Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky argues with supporters

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I like bhadeb... I feel sorry for her as a few NSCers seem to pounce on anything she says. FACT is, she's pissed off Wilkins was fired for no good reason and replaced with a dinosaur of a coach.

Of course, it's probably a little embarrasing for some people that bhadeb has been proven 100% correct. But let's not let that stop people from ganging up on her
The problem is she hasn't proven to be anything like correct. Opinions are one thing but bhadeb's relentless diatribe over a perceived slight for which she has only one side of the story has become very tedious. A bit of concentration on the issues at hand instead of childish attention-seeking would be most welcome.

Stumpy Tim

The problem is she hasn't proven to be anything like correct. Opinions are one thing but bhadeb's relentless diatribe over a perceived slight for which she has only one side of the story has become very tedious. A bit of concentration on the issues at hand instead of childish attention-seeking would be most welcome.

The issue at hand is that Wilkins was fired after taking us to 7th - using the local lads. She has a very good point even before you take into account how CRAP Thicky has been.

That's the issue that she's concentrating on, and she's spot on. Granted she may not sometimes do it in the right way, BUT she's spot on. I don't see how you can argue against her central issue. Wilkins was WRONGLY sacked, and Adams has been a disaster

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
I like bhadeb... I feel sorry for her as a few NSCers seem to pounce on anything she says. FACT is, she's pissed off Wilkins was fired for no good reason and replaced with a dinosaur of a coach.

Of course, it's probably a little embarrasing for some people that bhadeb has been proven 100% correct. But let's not let that stop people from ganging up on her

Wasn't aware we had a coach!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well at the end at the bottom of the south stand as we were walking out, there were a few chants aimed at the duggout,

How did the dugout react? (Bear in mind that as we were walking out it would have been empty of people).

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can't blame the guy. Is someone shouted at me, that they wanted me to lose my job I would probably have something to say back. especially if I was at work in front of my staff at the time!!!

Trouble is, when else do the fans get a chance? It's not as if the fans have an open door at the club and they certainly rarely (if ever) reply to correspondence. No wonder frustrations build up.

Dick - come and tell us what happened with Wilkins. I'm sure there are good reasons (I have to still believe that)

Micky - let's go face to face with a few fans and let them ask you some searching questions without having to shout it over the track

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
The issue at hand is that Wilkins was fired after taking us to 7th - using the local lads. She has a very good point even before you take into account how CRAP Thicky has been.

That's the issue that she's concentrating on, and she's spot on. Granted she may not sometimes do it in the right way, BUT she's spot on. I don't see how you can argue against her central issue. Wilkins was WRONGLY sacked, and Adams has been a disaster

The fact that Adams has thus far been crap does not mean that Wilkins was wrongly sacked.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Mick Harford also had a slanging match with one of our supporters who was giving him grief so has he lost the plot as well? Harford shouted out "F*ck off you stupid wan*er". The stewards moved people on.

If you give abuse then you must accept taking it back.

Poor match but we still have a good chance of getting to Wembley, mainly becuase on the 17th Feb we will be away from home, everyone will get behind the team and the Withdean moaners will not be there!

Our "support" last night was pathetic, people booing when Mayo came on, sitting in silience, it was a semi final (yes I know only in the JPT) but why the f*ck cant we get behind the team. I would put the Brighton home support bottom of the pile at the moment, if I was a player like Murray I would be looking to get out asap and away from the moaning Withdean morons.

As his friend she's Wilkins' mouthpiece on here but so far has not really been proven to be 100% correct because she hasn't actually said anything other than her usual vitriol towards Dick Knight. If she has some FACTS about what went on (which as Wilkins' friend she must have) why not tell us? She'd get more respect (and more support) if she did. As it is, all she does is use every opportunity to badmouth Knight and Adams without any FACTS to support her continuing attempts to de-stabilise the club. Rants against Knight and Adams on a continual basis without any FACTS is becoming tedious. Tell us what happened (Wilkins' side of the story) then perhaps people wouldn't react. "I know The Truth" or "DK is a liar" or "DK is full of shit" isn't telling us anything factual is it?

Maybe it's time for the facts bhadeb?

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Our "support" last night was pathetic, people booing when Mayo came on, sitting in silience, it was a semi final (yes I know only in the JPT) but why the f*ck cant we get behind the team. I would put the Brighton home support bottom of the pile at the moment, if I was a player like Murray I would be looking to get out asap and away from the moaning Withdean morons.

Agreed - however crap the match and whatever your opinion of Kerry or the decision to bring him on, it's a shame to greet one of our own players with booing. Also agree about the atmosphere: even if the players shamble around aimlessly giving the impression that getting to Wembley is as exciting a proposition as an afternoon in ASDA, then you'd think at least supporters could summon up a little enthusiasm, even for the Paint Pot Trophy

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
People were boo'ing the decision, not Mayo.

I wasn't impressed with the decision either, but I can't help feeling a Brighton player shouldn't be greeted on the pitch by booing from Brighton fans, that's all. Isn't going to make him play any better, you'd think.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I wasn't impressed with the decision either, but I can't help feeling a Brighton player shouldn't be greeted on the pitch by booing from Brighton fans, that's all. Isn't going to make him play any better, you'd think.

No booing round me in E block. Ripple of applause in recognition of an old club servant but drowned by the sighs of resignation at Micky's strategy.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think the booing was because we took an attacking player off (Robinson) and brought a defender on... when i think many were hoping to see a creative midfielder brought on for the ultra defensive pairing of El-Abd & Fraser...

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He didn't shout or lose it, the bloke shouted something at him, Adam's smiled and made sarcy comment back, quite calmly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here