Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams - your infatuation with Hawkins and Virgo is DESTROYING our season

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
For f*** sake, Micky. You are DESTROYING our season. We have a team good enough for automatic promotion but a CLUELESS manager.

Its SO f***ing SIMPLE.

1. Drop Hawkins.
2. Only EVER play Virgo as a CENTRAL DEFENDER. Not a winger, a striker, a right back, a centre midfielder, a goalkeeper, a quarter back, a fly half or an opening bowler.

A CENTRAL DEFENDER. Nothing else. Do it or kindly f*** OFF somewhere else you clueless ****.

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
i agree apart from hawkins. i agree he is a liability but sometimes he does have some good games. i would drop him though!

For f*** sake, Micky. You are DESTROYING our season. We have a team good enough for automatic promotion but a CLUELESS manager.

Its SO f***ing SIMPLE.

1. Drop Hawkins.
2. Only EVER play Virgo as a CENTRAL DEFENDER. Not a winger, a striker, a right back, a centre midfielder, a goalkeeper, a quarter back, a fly half or an opening bowler.

A CENTRAL DEFENDER. Nothing else. Do it or kindly f*** OFF somewhere else you clueless ****.

I think we have a bunch of clueless fans and your post seems to confirm that.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it staggers me that a player with only 13 or so starts in 18months at Coventry manages to get to be first chioce central defender over a player who played for Celtic, Scotland and regular in last years Colcester side. Hawkins should be no more than a squad player.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
i agree apart from hawkins. i agree he is a liability but sometimes he does have some good games. i would drop him though!

You are right. He has had some good games. Its just the policy of never ever leaving him out even if he has had all his limbs severed and has been blinded. He rushed him back ONE WEEK after hernia surgery for christ sake.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's only the FA Cup ...........

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

Its SO f***ing SIMPLE.

1. Drop Hawkins.

Seconded!

Whilst appreciating issues like injuries or suspensions we should be building a team round a system (4-4-2) rather than trying to do it the Sven way and fit in 'stars' or Adams pals!!

Whilst Virgos commitment is to be lauded he must not be played to the detriment of the team as a whole!

And whilst we're at it what the f*** is Thomson offering the team? I would've thought that someone who captained a side in the SPL would give us some BITE in midfield instead of the relatively insipid performances we've seen week in week out - Stevie grab the game by the scruff of the neck or f*** off!!!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Seconded!

Whilst appreciating issues like injuries or suspensions we should be building a team round a system (4-4-2) rather than trying to do it the Sven way and fit in 'stars' or Adams pals!!

Whilst Virgos commitment is to be lauded he must not be played to the detriment of the team as a whole!

And whilst we're at it what the f*** is Thomson offering the team? I would've thought that someone who captained a side in the SPL would give us some BITE in midfield instead of the relatively insipid performances we've seen week in week out - Stevie grab the game by the scruff of the neck or f*** off!!!

Exactly. I generally like Hawkins, I just despise the way he has to start EVERY SINGLE SODDING MATCH regardless of form, ability or physical condition.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm. A tricky one due to injury, but you can't really expect to win a home game when you start with four centre halves. I've said it before and i'll say it again, I'd rather see Gargan up front than Virgo.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Hmmm. A tricky one due to injury, but you can't really expect to win a home game when you start with four centre halves. I've said it before and i'll say it again, I'd rather see Gargan up front than Virgo.

Agreed. And Robinson. But what about other games where Virgo has played right wing, centre mid, right back etc just so Adams can accomodate Hawkins? Its bloody stupid.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Agreed. And Robinson. But what about other games where Virgo has played right wing, centre mid, right back etc just so Adams can accomodate Hawkins? Its bloody stupid.

Oh don't worry, I'm in total agreement. Virgo should only feature on the back four

Its SO f***ing SIMPLE.

1. Drop Hawkins.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we have a bunch of clueless fans and your post seems to confirm that.

Were you even at the game?

Hawkins needs to be dropped, NOW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here