Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Micky Adams got a thread when he did it....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Just need Peter Taylor, Steve Gritt, Nobby Horton, Mullerry etc to join in now :) :) :) :) :)

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Good man :clap2: :clap2:

Perhaps the VD will get better soon, all he has to do now is admit that Palarse are a bunch of pikey tossers!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Peter Taylor next?

Wouldn't it be great if we could get a really big name like Morinho or Wenger down for the afternoon. Imagine the publicity that it would create. Come on Dick Knight make the phone call and book the limo :clap2:

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Uncle C said:
Just need Peter Taylor, Steve Gritt, Nobby Horton, Mullerry etc to join in now :) :) :) :) :)

Taylor backed us last night when he was co-commentating on the Doncaster match. I expect that more will come out with similar statements over the next few days.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think it speaks highly of SC that he's going to take time to come and support us, I hope he gets the respect he deserves.

I bet I'm not the only person that believes that if he'd been manager at the beginning of that season we wouldn't have gone down.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
We're meant to have ties with Arsenal aren't we? Not that I've ever seen any evidence of this but couldn't someone invite Wenger down to the seaside to lend his support?

It's not too far to come and wouldn't take too long and the man seems to be behind grass roots football.

Get Arsene down to Brighton

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Good man SC. It is good to see that you have not gone over completely to the dark side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here